Do you regularly clean your face? Are you using a good moisturizer? Is your makeup of good quality? If the answer to all these questions is yes and still you have acne breakouts then it is time to find the underlying causes behind it. In this article, you will discover the reasons behind your acne breakout by understanding the acne face map. So the next time when those pesky pimples appear in the same area you will know the reason behind it. Once you know the reason behind the problem, it becomes a lot easier to solve it. So if you want a clear skin then it is necessary to maintain the health of all the internal organs and for this is it very necessary to understand the acne face map.
How to Track Your Acne Breakouts?
If you are able to track your acne breakouts then it will be a lot easier for you to find out the reason behind them. Here are some tips which will help you to track down your acne breakouts.
- Acne in the Morning: Sometimes it happens that you sleep with a clear face, but you get up with an acne on your face. The reason behind the morning acne is either an unwashed face or improper digestion. To avoid this you should clean your face properly before sleeping. Do not consume those foods or desserts that you are not able to digest at night. You should not eat late night snacks as it may result in the formation of acne.
- Acne in the Afternoon: An afternoon acne could be a result of hormonal changes such as menstruation. If there are no signs of acne in the morning, but during the day you notice a red bump, then the moisturizer or makeup has ingredients that are not suiting your skin.
- Acne in the Evening: When you are staying out your skin is subjected to the air pollution. So it is very necessary to wash your face after you reach home. Wash your face after your regular workout, cooking or after cleaning your house.
Acne Face Map and Its Explanation:
1.) Acne Face Map for Nose:
There is an acne breakout on the nose if you are having stress or deficiency of vitamin A. Bad cosmetics and unhealthy blood pressure also result in acne breakout on the nose. It is linked to the heart. Buy those cosmetics that do not contain pore-clogging ingredients. If you want to avoid or treat acne in the nose region, then here is a list of things that you need to keep in mind.
Solution for Nose Acne:
- Avoid spices and pungent foods.
- Consume foods that have a warm temperature.
- Stay out in the fresh air and do some exercise.
- Cut down the sodium.
- Increase the intake of vitamin B.
- Massage the nose region for better blood circulation.
2.) Acne Face Map for Forehead:
The acne on the forehead affects the bladder and the digestive system. Now let us understand how the digestive system is linked with acne breakout. When you have a poor digestion a lot of harmful toxins will get built up in the body. This will, in turn, result in acne. Consume foods and drinks that are rich in antioxidants. The acne breakout on forehead could possibly be because of the heavy hair products that you use. If you want to or treat acne on forehead, then here is a list of points that you need to remember.
Remedies for Forehead Acne:
- Gulp a lot of water to flush out the harmful toxins.
- Avoid refined sugar.
- Go to bed early and be an early riser.
- Don’t use shampoo and conditioner that cause skin irritation.
- Maintain a daily food diary.
- Consume foods that improve your digestion.
- Do light exercise every day.
- Avoid carbonated beverages.
Solution for Temple Zits:
- If you want to treat or avoid acne on the temple zits, then follow the points that are given below.
- Avoid processed food and fast food.
- Maintain hygiene, especially during summer or when you wear makeup.
- Eat foods like cucumber and bitter melon.
- Decrease the intake of unhealthy fats.
3.) The Acne Face Map for the Eyebrows:
Acne breakout in between the brows is a result of food allergies. Fast foods have a lot of lactose, which makes it difficult to digest. Alcohol and greasy foods are connected to the acne in between the brows. If you want to treat or prevent acne between the brows, then follow the points that are given below.
Remedies for Acne Between the Brows:
- Don’t do strenuous exercise.
- Avoid foods like cheese and butter.
- Say no to drinking and smoking.
- Don’t eat late night.
- Have a sufficient and proper sleep.
4.) Acne Face Map for Cheeks:
One of the main reasons of acne breakout on the cheeks is the polluted air. Acne on the cheek is also the sign of allergies that affect the respiratory system. Another reason for cheek acne is that you always keep the phone against your skin while talking due to which germs are transferred easily. You can keep some plants in your home for fresh air. Remember to wash your face before sleeping. If you want to prevent and treat acne on the cheek, then here are some things that you need to keep in mind.
Solution for Cheek Acne:
- Follow a daily routine.
- Relax and decompress
- Maintain proper hygiene
- Avoid eating junk food and outside food.
- Use rubbing alcohol to clean cell phones.
- Cut down your sugar.
- If you sleep on this side of the face, then change pillows frequently.
- Avoid mango, seafood, and wine.
- Try some aerobic exercises.
5.) Acne Face Map for Chin and Jawline:
Acne breakouts on the chin and jawline are the sign of hormonal changes. It is often seen in the days before your period so at that time you should care more for your skin. Another reason for acne on the chin is the excess oil. When you are bored you generally rest your chin in your hands due to which the oil from the fingers gets transferred to the chin. The excess oil on the chin results in acne breakouts. If you want to avoid or treat chin and jawline acne then here are some things that you should keep in mind.
Solution for Chin and Jawline Acne:
- Don’t eat before going to bed.
- Rest as much as possible.
- Increase the intake of omega 3 to regulate hormones.
- Have a cup of spearmint tea.
- Practice yoga and meditation to reduce stress.
- Maintain hygiene and check your mouthwash and toothpaste.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Establish an exercise routine.
6.) Acne Face Map for Chest and Neck:
If you are having an acne on the chest or neck, then the reason might be stress. So if you want to avoid the pimples on the chest and neck it is very necessary that you jot down your worries on a piece of paper. You can practice yoga or meditation to remain stress-free and relaxed. Here are some tips to prevent acne on chest and neck.
Solution of Acne on Chest and Neck:
- Consume a healthy diet.
- Practice yoga to induce the feeling of relaxation.
- Get 8 hours of sleep.
- Gulp down plenty of water.
7.) Acne Face Map for Sides of the Chin:
If there is an acne breakout on the sides of the chin the reason is the hormonal imbalance that is caused due to menstruation. Another reason for this hormonal imbalance is physical or emotional stress. If you want to treat or prevent acne on the sides of the chin, then keep the following points in your mind.
- Consume omega3 fatty acids.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Keep yourself stress-free.
8.) The Acne Face Map for the Eyes:
If you have an acne breakout in this area, then this is a sign that you have been ignoring the health of your kidneys. The redness, oiliness, and flakiness around the eyes indicate that your liver has been overworked. If you want to prevent or treat acne around the eyes, then keep the points given below in mind.
Solution for Acne on Eyes:
- Avoid alcohol and cigarette.
- Don’t consume sugary, fatty and greasy foods.
- Eat grapefruit, carrots, Beetroots, green tea, leafy vegetables and garlic to clean your liver.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne
There are numbers of lotions and medicines on the market to get rid of pimples but they can be expensive and take time. There are many natural remedies that are efficient in treating pimples and acne within a very short period of time.
1.) Olive Oil to Prevent Acne
Olive oil can be known as the most skin friendly oil because it consists of a whole lot of iron, vitamins ( A, D, E, C, B1 and B2) and antioxidants properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil also help eliminate acne and acne scars.
- Take a small amount of olive oil and gently massage on your face.
- Focus extra on the pimple scars.
- Massage on the affected area for a few minutes.
- Now, take a clean towel or a fabric drenched with warm water.
- Put the warm wet cloth on your face to get the steam.
- Now, wipe away the extra oil gently with the cloth.
- After 3-4 minutes, rinse your face with normal water.
2.) Baking Soda to Treat Acne
Baking soda is yet another common remedy for treating acne through its exfoliating properties. The gentle rough granules of soda blended with water remove the dead skin from your face without any redness and inflammation caused during the application.
- Take 1 teaspoons of baking soda and mix it adding some water to make a consistent paste.
- Gently massage with this mixture on your face with this paste on the affected area.
- After massaging for 1-2 minutes, leave the paste there on the face for few minutes.
- Now, rinse your face with warm water.
- Apply some moisturizer, preferably olive oil.
- Repeat the method twice or thrice a week.
3.) Raw Potato to Get Rid of Acne
Raw potato can do miracle in treating acne if you allow them to work for days with patience. To try this method, below are the steps to follow:
- Take a potato and cut it slices.
- Take one slice and rub it gently on your face in a circular motion.
- When your potato has one dry then take another slice of potato.
- Repeat this process for about 15-20 minutes.
- Keep the leftover for 15 minutes then wash it off water.
- Apply some moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
- Do this raw potato massage 3-4 times a week.
- Do this at least 1-2 months depending upon the severity of your scars.
4.) Raw Tomatoes to Get Rid of Acne
The red good tomatoes too can reduce the acne and acne scars from your face. There are two methods to get rid of it.
- Take a ripe red tomato and cut it into small pieces.
- Crush the pieces or simply rub it on the affected area.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat this process for 2-3 times a week.
5.) Tea Tree Oil for Acne Scars
Tea tree oil is an excellent antiseptic antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral essential oil. This is not only effective for acne, in fact, one of the best remedies for acne scars too. Tea tree oil, due to its anti-inflammatory effects would surely help you in getting rid of such acne. This oil also consists of hydrating properties. It provides moisture and helps moisturise your skin, which constantly diminishes the scar and make it disappear.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to the water.
- With the help of cotton ball and soak it in the diluted tea tree oil.
- Apply this solution to your acne scars.
- Repeat this process for 2-3 times a day
Precaution: Never use tea tree oil undiluted as it is too strong to be controlled by your skin. Always dilute it with water.