Are you fed up of wearing loose clothes, because Bodycon are a no-no for that flabby tummy of yours? Well, then you are just at the right place. We will discuss a few ways that will help you to burn belly fat and get a flat and toned one to flaunt. Though it’s pretty common to gain a few pounds for both men and women, but difficult to get rid of it. We are just trying to help you with the problem. So, ready to shed off those love handles and tires that pucker when you wear tight clothes. Well then let’s get started.
Causes of Belly Fat:
- Junk food.
- Excess calorie consumption.
- Excessive carbs.
- No physical activities.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
Natural Remedies to Burn Belly Fat
Often people opt for wrong methods to burn belly fat. But these natural remedies to do wonders for you body and the belly. As always said, natural remedies are no Witch’s wand that will transform your flab into a flat belly overnight. You need to have lots and lots of patience and dedication while using natural remedies. Trust me, it’s totally worth it, you won’t regret the loss of your time in any manner.
1.) Honey to Burn Belly Fat
Honey is an effective remedy to burn belly fat. This is because it is known to have many nutrients like protein, energy, zinc, sugars, fiber and other minerals and vitamins. The presence of iron, sodium, phosphorus, potassium and calcium are an addition to it’s already existing benefits. It is also a good and rich source of Vitamin C, B6, folate, niacin, and riboflavin. Honey is also helpful to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disorders and helps to reduce body weight with time.
- Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey.
- You can also mix the juice of a whole lemon to it.
- Drink this water solution every morning to start your day with.
- Repeat the remedy regularly to burn belly fat.
- You will certainly notice visible results over time.
2.) Plain Hot Water to Burn Fat
Hot water helps to cleanse your body internally and melt the accumulated body fat under your skin. This will help to burn belly fat over time.
- Drink a liter of hot water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- This will purify your body and burn belly fat.
- You can also drink a glass of hot water after every meal.
3.) Tomatoes to Burn Belly Fat
Tomatoes are a rich source of Vitamins E and C. They also contain water, lycopene, niacin, biotin, carotene, and several other antioxidants. These play a vital role to boost your immune system and help to burn belly fat over time. This is because tomatoes control hunger, boost your energy, detoxifies and purifies your body and also stabilize the blood sugar levels.
- Eat 2 raw tomatoes in your breakfast.
- You can sprinkle some salt, pepper, and dried mint leaves to enhance the taste.
- As an alternative, you can also prepare tomato sandwiches.
- Just slice fresh tomatoes and place it on your bread.
- Pair it with cabbage, cucumbers and carrots.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and have the sandwiches.
- Use brown bread instead of the white one.
- Tomato soup can also help to burn belly fat and savor your taste buds.
- Also, tomatoes can always be eaten as a salad with meals.
4.) Ginger to Burn Belly Fat
Ginger is an excellent remedy that helps to burn belly fat. This is because it helps to get better digestion, reduce cholesterol and relaxes your body. Also, it is an easy and readily available ingredient.
- Add a few freshly crushed or sliced ginger root in water.
- Steep the mixture for 5 minutes to infuse the benefits into water.
- Top it with a little honey to enhance the taste.
- Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
- This will help to burn belly fat.
5.) Mint to Burn Belly Fat
Mint helps to soothe the abdomen and dissolve the accumulated fat. It also boosts the metabolism and burns belly fat easily over time.
- Crush a few fresh mint leaves.
- Mix it with a glass of hot water.
- Now, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of honey to enhance the taste.
- Steep the mixture for 5 minutes then strain.
- Drink this solution twice daily.
- Repeat the remedy until you get the desired results.
6.) ACV to Burn Belly Fat
ACV helps to make you feel fuller for a longer period, thereby, curbing the food cravings. It is effective to shed off the excess fat and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Mix a tablespoon of ACV in a glass of warm water.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to enhance the taste.
- Drink this solution twice daily.
- This remedy will help you to burn belt fat fast.
- You can also have an apple a day to burn belly fat fast.
- It works same as ACV.
7.) Curry Leaves to Burn Belly Fat
Curry leaves are known to have many health benefits that help to detoxify your body, thus leading to less accumulation of fat on your belly.
- You can simply boil curry leaves in water and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Sip on this water as tea.
- Have this tea regularly for better results.
- This will help to burn belly fat easily.
8.) Cinnamon to Burn Belly Fat
Cinnamon acts as an effective fat burner. Consuming it in your daily diet can help you to lose weight and burn belly fat easily over time.
- Steep half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of water.
- Top it with a tablespoon of honey after straining the mixture.
- Drink this water daily to lose weight and burn belly fat fast.
9.) Lemons to Burn Belly Fat
Adding lemons to your daily diet is an addition to your weight loss plans. Along with burning the body fat it also purifies your blood and the liver. This leads to the efficient functioning of your liver and better digestion of food. Another health benefit of lemon is that its helps to dilute the stored toxins inside the body. This is because of the alkaline properties of lemon. The more acidic our body is, the more difficult it becomes to burn fat, thus, leading to a flabby fat body over time.
- Just squeeze the juice of a whole lemon in a glass of warm water.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to enhance its taste.
- Start your day with this drink to burn belly fat.
10.) Garlic to Burn Belly Fats
Garlic has many natural fat burning properties that help to burn belly fat and give you a flat tummy to flaunt and also stay healthy.
- Chew a few garlic cloves in the morning.
- Then, drink a glass of warm lemon water.
- Repeat the remedy until you get effective results.
11.) Almonds to Burn Belly Fat
Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E. They also help you to feel fuller for a longer period, thus curbing your food cravings and providing you instant energy between meals.
- Snack on almonds whenever you feel hungry between meals.
- You can also soak almonds in water overnight.
- Eat them the next morning.
- They will help you feel fuller until the next meal.
- Almonds can also be mixed with oats and cereals.
12.) Beans to Burn Belly Fat
Beans are known to be a rich source of fiber. This makes you feel fuller for an extended period, thus reducing the cravings and extra calorie intake.
- You can consume boiled beans like lentils, chickpeas, white beans, pink beans etc.
- They can also be mixed with mashed potatoes or sprouts.
- Humus is the most famous dip prepared with chickpeas.
- You can also prepare mashed potato and baked beans dip.
- Use it as a spread on crackers to savor your taste buds with a healthy snack.