You might be confused that which exercise is good to lose weight and which food is healthier to shed few calories. Read this article and get a list of 10 effective and best exercise to lose weight.
Simple and Best Exercise to Lose Weight
1.) Lunges Exercise to Lose Weight
This exercise is the best exercise to lose weight. It has so many variations in lunges exercise but simple jane forward lunge is very effective than other variations to lose weight. It works on multiple muscles at one time to burn maximum calories. So if you want to lose weight then get ready to fit in your clothes which you were not able to wear because of your weight gain.
- Stand straight stand with feet hip-width apart. Keep your hands on your hips or hold your thigh weight. Now take a step forward with the right leg.
- Keep your spine straight, bend your body a little and form a 90-degree angle with your both the legs by keeping them in back and front.
- Pause for a while and bring your leg back to the starting position.
- Now do this with your another leg by stepping it forward.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times on each side. Try to do at least of 3 sets.
2.) Explosive Lunges Exercise to Lose Weight
This is also the best exercise to lose weight. This high-intensity workout will make sweat and help to burn a few calories.
- Stand with your feet together.
- Place your hand on your hips.
- Take a step forward with the right leg.
- Move forward until your leg is at 90 degrees.
- Switch your legs in midair by jumping and end this with the left leg n forward.
- Repeat these lunges, by switching sides for 1 minute. Complete 3 sets of this exercise.
3.) Burpees Exercise to Lose Weight
This exercise is an effectively best exercise to lose weight. It targets the chest, core, and legs simultaneously. Do this exercise and feel the calorie burn and see how you’ll build the lean muscle.
- Stand with your feet open in shoulder-with and place arms on the sides.
- Bend your knees, push your hips back and lower portion in a squat.
- Put your hands on the floor in front of you and pull your weight on them.
- Take a jump back gently to keep your feet in the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 8 to 12 times. Complete at least 3 sets.
4.) Mountain Climbers Exercise to Lose Weight
Mountain climbing is very useful to keep your body toned. It is the best exercise to lose weight. The quick leg motion uses during climbing help to lose butt weight very effectively.
- Strat this around a stable couch and bed leg.
- Begin on floor in plank position by keeping your face another side away from the post, place feet in handles like stirrups.
- Or bring your right and left knee in toward chest, do not allow your toes to touch the floor.
- Repeat this for 1 minute and take rest for 20 seconds. Do 3 sets.
5.) Squats Exercise to Lose Weight
Squats are popularly known one of the best exercises to lose weight. This exercise is very effective to keep your lower body toned.
- Begin with open feet in hip-width apart, arms holding weights.
- Try to keep your weight on your heels, start bending your legs and raise your arms in your front.
- Make your spine straight, bent until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Make sure to place your knees in a line with the toes during the exercise.
- Repeat at least 3 sets of 15 reps.
6.) Body Weight Exercises
Body-weight exercises are best for your heart as well. It helps to make the proper working of your heart pumping and your muscles activated. It also helps to burn more calories, even when your body is not in motions.
- Begin with feet together and arms on your side.
- Place your feet apart quickly and raise hands.
- From that position, place your hands on the ground, jump with your feet outward and back in.
- Raise up back to the starting position. Continue doing this for 10 reps. Complete 3 sets.
- Make a plank position, with your hands on the ground and your legs, stretched behind you.
- Now start driving your knee towards the opposite shoulder.
- Do it continuously this stretching for 45 seconds, repeat for 3 sets.
7.) Jump Rope to Lose Weight
Jumping rope is the best activity to burn your body fat. It is a kind of total body toner, only made to lose complete body weight. Fight with yourself to jump at least for 2 minutes.
Get a rope and check it’s rope by holding this on your hands. Make sure that hands meet to the length to your shoulders. Start with keeping your feet together, hands holding the rope and your elbow towards your libs.
Swing the rope and jump over your feet together Try to jump with the swung off the jump, not in between. Continue this for at least 1 minute. Complete 5 sets of this exercise to burn fat fast.
8.) Run to Lose Weight
This is a complete body exercise. Running has countless benefits. It is good for the heart, blood pressure, leg pains, and much more. running is good for your overall health. To start this all you need is a good pair of shoes. Find a hill to run because running on the hill gives makes you work for legs and glutes.
Few Tips for Running:
Run on the hill and take your knees as high as you can.
Bend your arms and keep your hands open. Swing your arms forward up to your face level and backward to the back pocket. There is nothing better than running to lose weight. So make it your habit and get rid of extra fat.
9.) Yoga Exercise to Lose Weight
After running, another thing which has overall health benefits is yoga. As experts say that yoga is the secret weapon to lose weight, because it makes your body flexible and keeps yourself healthy from inside out. Stability and balance are the most important requirement of yoga. If you don’t have these two, you won’t be able to achieve its benefits. It improves strength, helps out mental health. There are plenty of yoga exercises which you can perform in at home without the help of any instructor. So what are you waiting for? Join a yoga class or buy a yoga DVD and practice the yoga on your own to lose weight.
10.) Swimming Exercise to Lose Weight
Swimming is the one of the most beneficial or best exercise to lose weight. It is proved that swimming can burn over 750 calories in one hour of swimming. It works on the all major muscles of our body. Try it once and see the results. It is a good exercise for all muscle at it own. When you swim, try to use your arms and use feet to stay afloat. Then rest for a few minutes. After that swim 10 to 15 sets of 100 meters. Take rest of one minute in between these sets. See the visible result when you climb out of the pool.