‘You get what you work for and not what you wish for’. This is a true saying you can’t just lose your belly fat by thinking. The perfect shaped tummy requires hard work. In this article, you will find the fastest way to lose belly fat. So now, it is the right time to shape yourself to become a person you always wanted to be. So here, in this article, we bring you some fastest way to lose belly fat.
Top Fastest Way to Lose Belly Fat
1. Choose Your Foods Wisely to Lose Belly Fat:
This is one of the fastest way to lose belly fat. Your diet should be full of proteins and fiber. Protein has a higher thermic effect. This means that more calories are burned while processing proteins. It will keep you full and satisfied for a longer time. The amino acids in protein build the metabolically-active muscle tissue that keeps the calorie burn high. Foods rich in protein are beans, lentils, low dairy products, tuna, and salmon.
Fiber is also very necessary to lose belly fat. Due to its high viscosity fiber reduces the appetite and then automatically the belly fat reduces. Consuming fiber reduces inflammation. Foods rich in fiber are flaxseeds, almonds, fresh figs, bulgur and wheat bran.
2. Increase Your Metabolism to Shed Your Belly Fat:
This is one of the fastest way to lose belly fat. Metabolism is a process by which the body uses calories for carrying out the essential functions. Your belly fat is related to calorie intake so if you increase your metabolism you will burn more calories thus your belly fat will reduce. Here we are sharing some ways to boost your metabolism.
- To increase your metabolism, it is very necessary to have breakfast.
- Add spices to your food to increase metabolism.
- Include vitamin C in your diet plan.
- Drink ice water and coffee to increase your metabolism.
- Eat 5 to 6 small meals per day to boost your metabolism.
3. Gulp Fat Burning Beverages to Lose Belly Fat:
Fat burning beverages are very necessary to lose belly fat as it will keep your body hydrated. This means that it will reduce your cravings for unhealthy food. It will keep you full and your tummy satisfied. In short, you can reduce your calorie intake. Try this fastest way to lose belly fat. Here is a list of beverages you should include in your diet.
- Green Tea: The catechins and antioxidants in green tea help to reduce belly fat fast. This is a very healthy drink that protects your body from cancer. It improves the blood flow and reduces cholesterol.
- Water: If you drink 8 glasses of water per day, then this can become the fastest way to lose belly fat. Drinking a sufficient amount of water lowers the amount of fat stored in the liver. It reduces your cravings by keeping you full and satisfied. Water has zero calories, so you can substitute it with your sugary drinks. One of the amazing facts is that ice cold water burns more calories.
- Skim Milk: If you want a long term weight loss then calcium intake is very necessary. Calcium increases the ability of the body to burn fat. That is why skim milk is necessary to reduce belly fat.
- Chilled Peppermint Tea: This is a good choice to lose belly fat fast. This refreshing drink will help you to digest heavy foods such as pizzas and burgers. You can have this drink after a few minutes of your meal. This will prevent belly fat.
4. Consume Healthy Fats to Cut the Extra Pounds:
Monounsaturated Fats: According to a research monounsaturated fats help to reduce belly fat. This is also good for your overall health as it reduces LDL cholesterol and increases good HDL cholesterol. It prevents plaque buildup in your arteries.
Foods Rich in Monounsaturated Fats:
- Olive oil
- Peanut butter
- Sesame seeds
- Canola oil
Polyunsaturated Fats: This contains omega 3 fatty acids, which is very necessary to lose belly fat as it reduces LDL. It also strengthens the immune system and is good for brain health. The omega 6 fatty acids keep the skin and eyes healthy.
Foods Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats:
- Fish such as Salmon, mackerel, and herring
- Canola oil
- Safflower oil
- Corn-fed chicken and beef
- Farmed fish.
5. Exercise to Lose Belly Fat Fast:
This is one of the fastest way to lose belly fat. Now let us see how exercise helps in losing belly fat. When we do physical exercise our body uses oxygen to burn the stored fat. For example, If you walk 4 miles a day your body will lose 1600 calories per week. If you keep doing this then in 6 months you can nearly lose 12 pounds. The benefits of exercise are not only confined to weight loss, but also regular exercise keeps you stress-free. You will have a better mood and an improved complexion. A lower heart rate, stronger bones, and muscle strength all you can achieve with regular exercise.
Exercise for Daily and Hectic Routine:
- You can take a one-mile walk during your lunch break.
- Relax and take a walk in the nearby garden.
- Instead of using your vehicle prefer walking for short distances.
- If you are not going out use your treadmill for a one-mile walk.
6. Have a Good Snooze to Lose Belly Fat:
This is the one fastest way to lose belly fat. Now, let us discuss that how a proper sleep can help in losing belly fat. According to study when you sleep in complete darkness your body produces calorie-burning brown fat. If you sleep in cooler temperatures your body will burn more calories because it will work hard to raise core temperature to stable temperature. The blue light from the electronics not only disrupts the production of melatonin but also disrupts metabolism.
7. Keep Yourself Away from Sugar:
We all know that equal amounts of glucose and fructose make sugar. The Liver can metabolize the fructose in a small amount only. So when the liver gets overloaded with fructose it starts converting it into fat. This fat is accumulated in the belly. The belly fat then leads to insulin resistance which is the host of other metabolic problems. Liquid calories are more harmful as the brain does not have any record of these calories and you end up eating a lot of calories. This why you should avoid artificial sweeteners to lose belly fat fast.
8. Keep Calm to Lose Belly Fat:
This is one of the fastest way to lose belly fat. According to a research, stress can increase your belly fat by triggering the adrenal glands to produce stress hormones such as cortisol. High cortisol levels not only increases your appetite but also results in accumulation of belly fat. So if you want to lose belly fat, then don’t take the stress and keep calm. You can indulge yourself in yoga or meditation to remain stress-free.
Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat Fast:
These exercises are very effective to burn the belly fat fast. If you follow a proper diet plan and do regular exercise, then the results will be amazing. Here is a list of cardio exercises.
- Running: When you run your heart rate increases and hence your calories reduces. Now when you lose calories then it is obvious that your belly fat reduces.
- Walking: If you are a beginner then this is the best exercise for you. A 30 to 45 minutes of walk will increase your metabolism and heart rate, thus reducing your belly fat.
- Jogging: This aerobic exercise will break down the unwanted belly fat. This is one of the best exercises to lose belly fat fast.
Rolling Plank Exercise:
- Lie down on a carpet in such a way that your knees and elbow touch the floor. Balance your body with your right elbow and right leg. Your neck should be aligned with the spine. Make sure that your left leg is above your right leg. Lift up your knees and support the body with the help of your toes. Remember your hips should not touch the floor. Remain in this posture for about 30 seconds. Do this exercise on a regular basis to lose belly fat fast.