Blisters are hard to prevent but are easy to cure. Learn a few tips to get rid of a blister with the help of this article. Blisters can be formed by a fraction or on their own, but moisture makes them worse. So read this article to get rid of a blister.
What are Blisters?
The blister is raised part of the skin, which is filled with fluid and serum. Mainly, blisters from by wearing uncomfortable or tight shoes for too long.
Tips to Get Rid of a Blister
1.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of a Blister
If you are suffering from the blister then apply you can apply aloe vera gel. With astringent properties, aloe helps to prevent infection and keep the blister clean. It gives the cooling sensation to the burning sensation in a blister.
2.) Green Tea to Get Rid of a Blister
Green tea is filled with the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which are very helpful cure blisters.
- Brew one or two tablespoons of a green tea in water.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda on it.
- Mix it well and put your blister in it to cure it faster.
3.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of a Blister
Packed with of antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar helps to stop a filled blister from becoming infected. Due to its acidic nature, it is too painful, so try washing the area with hydrogen peroxide instead of ACV. After washing blister cover it up with an antibacterial cream.
4.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of a Blister
Tea tree oil is also very effective to get rid of a blister. This magical remedy is definitely going to help you to cure blister completely.
- Mix tea tree oils with olive oil.
- Apply this solution on the blisters by using a cotton ball.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
- Use this remedies two to three times a day until you get relief from a blister.
5.) Epsom Salt to Get Rid of a Blister
Epsom salt is also very beneficial to cure blister. Using this remedy to cure blister is very safe and reliable to get rid of a blister. It dries out the blister. It also prevents infections and encourages healing.
- Put Epsom salt in a tub of water
- Soak your blisters in the tub for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now dry the area thoroughly and apply some moisturizer or petroleum jelly to it.
- Try this remedy once a day until you get rid of a blister.
6.) Vitamin-E Oil to Get Rid of a Blister
Vitamin-E oil is really very beneficial to get rid of a blister. It is also very effective for skin and hair care as well. This oil works to resolve the blisters. It tries to blocks the negative effects of free radicals on the skin.
- Vitamin-E oil also soothes the cutaneous inflammation.
- Both of the mechanisms are beneficial for boosting up the aiding of blisters.
- Take a vitamin E capsule and cut it to extract the oil.
- Mix this oil with calendula oil.
- Mix it well.
- Apply a small amount on the blister gently.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes before cleaning it off.
- Use this remedy two times a day for at least one week or until you get rid of a blister.
7.) Turmeric to Get Rid of a Blister
With the countless benefits, turmeric is very effective to get rid of a blister. Turmeric is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory content that makes it appropriate to get rid of a blister.
A compound named Curcumin found in turmeric is responsible for anti-inflammatory properties found in turmeric.
- Mix rose water and one and a half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the blister for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with hot water.
- Do this trick two to three times a day for one week or until you get rid of a blister.
- You can add one tablespoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm water.
- Stir it well.
- Drink this solution every night before going to bed.
8.) Witch Hazel to Get Rid of a Blister
Using witch hazel to treat a blister is very common in America. It beneficial to cure a wide range of health issues. If you are suffering from the blister or want to get rid of a blister, you must use witch hazel as a home remedy. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it cures the blister very effectively.
It also has a property called tannin, which can ease the inflammation and stimulate skin re-growth.
- Mix the almond oil and witch hazel oil in a bowl.
- Apply a thin layer of oil on the affected skin.
- Use this remedy twice a day until your blister gets cured.
9.) Chamomile to Get Rid of a Blister
Chamomile is a traditional home remedy for a long time. It has the ability to cure almost every disease. Drinking chamomile tea has so many benefits like cures upset stomach, boosts the immune system and soothes menstrual pains and much more. even apply its essential oil is also very effective to cure skin diseases like a blister.
- Take a cup of water and let it boil for few minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat.
- Put chamomile leaves in it.
- Cover it up and let it steep for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When it is cool, dip a washcloth in the tea.
- Put the cloth on the blisters for 10 minutes.
- Use this trick for three to four times a day for one week.
10.) Plum Juice to Get Rid of a Blister
Plum juice is also one of the best home remedies to treat blisters. It is very effective in easing pain and inflammation because of blisters. Plum juice can also be applied to the blisters with the help of cotton ball.
11.) Reishi and Astragalus to Get Rid of a Blister
A mixture of astragalus and reishi mushroom is very effective to treat the inflammation and pain caused by the blisters. It helps to control the virus from spreading. You can also apply reishi powder directly on the blisters. Or you can also take its supplements twice a da in order to soothe blisters.
12.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Rid of a Blister
Due to its anti-bacterial properties, hydrogen peroxide heals the blister effectively and kills all the bacteria.
- Dip a cotton ball in the hydrogen solution and place on the blister for a while.
- You can apply this solution 3-4 times a day.
13.) Garlic to Get Rid of a Blister
Garlic is one of the most popular remedies that work for various types of skin problems. Due to its antibacterial properties, it kills the bacteria causing and spreading blisters.
- Form a paste of 2-3 garlic cloves and apply it regularly on the affected area.
- Leave it on the blister at least for 15 minutes.
14.) Vaseline to Get Rid of a Blister
Vaseline is a very useful product. It can be used for almost every skin related problems. In order to stop the bacteria from spreading, try to cover the fever blisters with petroleum jelly. It helps to soothe the blister
15.) Grapefruit Seed to Get Rid of a Blister
Grapefruit is also very effective to get rid of a blister. Its seeds have an antibacterial and anti-microbial property which helps to cure the blister and soothes the pain.
- Add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to 2-3 drops of grapefruit seed extract
- Mix it well and apply it on the affected area.