There are numerous skin problems which we would want to be away from. Be it hair problems or be it other skin troubles, we would always want to find out a solution to it. Today we are discussing out ways to get rid of a Mole in humans. Yes, we know that Moles seem unacceptable to many people. Some seem comfortable with the Moles, and some don’t.
So, for the ones who do not want Moles to be a part of their beauty, we bring you some efffective ways to get rid of it. Moles are the skin eruptions that occur when cells in the skin grow in a group. These are also called as melanocytes, and the pigment that emerges in it gives skin its natural color. Moles are not dark from the birth, it transforms into dark color when it is exposed to the sun and also during the time of pregnancy.
Causes of Moles:
Moles are majorly caused by the genes of our parents and along with the amount of sun to which we are exposed. In childhood, if we are exposed to the sun in big amount then the chances of developing moles get more. Or we can say that more is the sun exposure much more is the chances of getting moles. Now, you would think that what about the areas which are not under the influence of the sun. Moles may also occur on the areas which are sun protected like palms, soles, and genitals. Hormonal changes are also one of the causes of moles in our body. Especially during pregnancy and diabetes, changes in hormones lead to the eruption of moles in our body.
Types of Moles:
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the most common types of moles are raised moles and flat moles. The moles which are brown, pink or black in color are called as benign moles. They tend to have a small size and have a circular or oval shape.
Some moles are observed producing dark hair on it. Now here comes a part when people feel embarrassed for the moles with hair. Hair removal from moles includes cosmetic waxing, threading, and cauterization.
Harmful Effects of Mole:
Dysplastic nevi and mole syndrome are hereditary conditions. It leads to a person to have a large quantity of moles (often 100 or more). Melanoma is a skin cancer, which can be caused by moles. Dysplastic nevi are more likely than ordinary moles to become cancerous. They are common, and many people have a few of these abnormal moles. Having more than 50 ordinary moles increases the risk of developing melanoma.
Now, have a look to the remedies listed below, which can remove your mole at home. Although there are various medicines and ointments which can be a mole killer in your body, but these home remedies are much more ahead and effective to get rid of a mole.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of a Mole
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of a Mole
- Firstly, make your mole soft by washing it with warm water for 15 t0 20 minutes.
- In apple cider vinegar, soak a cotton ball.
- Use clean water and wash apple cider vinegar and dry the area.
- If you would use this remedy four times a week or so, you will be able to get rid of the mole easily.
2.) Garlic to Get Rid of a Mole
There are uncountable natural ways to vanish away the skin problems. Garlic is also one of the easiest ways to come out of mole’s influence. It contains natural enzymes that can be in charge of breaking down the pigments that might be causing the mole to form. If used on moles that are flat, this can lighten the dark pigmentation immediately.
- Mash up the garlic until it turns into the paste.
- To avoid burn as garlic has the tendency to burn the skin, apply petroleum jelly and then use garlic on the mole.
- Place the garlic paste on the mole and leave overnight.
- This will help you to get rid of a mole in four to five days.
3.) Iodine to Get Rid of a Mole
It is natural that most of the people do not like the smell of the garlic, so if you do not want that, then you can go for Iodine to remove off the mole. Glance at the steps to use the iodine.
- Dip a tip into iodine and place it directly on the mole.
- Do this about three times every day for a few days.
- After some time, you will notice that there is a change in the mole’s appearance.
- Wait a few more days and continue doing the process until the mole falls off.
4.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of a Mole
Yes, we know that you would not feel good after knowing this, but apart from its smell, onion is acidic in nature. It can get rid of the various layers of the moles that might be protruding from the skin. So come and let us get to know about the steps to onion juice as a remedy to remove moles at home.
- Get the fresh onion juice and apply it on the mole.
- Leave on the skin for about half an hour then wash off with clean water.
- Do this remedy about three times every day in a span of a month.
5.) Honey to Get Rid of a Mole
Honey, as we talk about it, we come across a bulk of effective and helpful measures of it. Many people use honey as a sweetener in their dishes. It is being liked by people due to its natural taste, but it also stands as the remedy for many problems. Considered as a medicine, honey is also used to remove moles from the body. Let’s see how it is being used as a mole remover.
- Mix honey with a little bit of flaxseed oil to double the intensity of this home remedy.
- Apply a little amount of honey on the mole.
- Leave it on the mole for few hours. After which, wash it off with water.
Apart from natural remedies, moles are also being removed by medical creams and treatment. Everyone wants to get rid of any skin problems in a short duration, but the reality is skin problems take a lot of time to get cured. Be it natural remedy or other medical treatments, skin troubles gets normal in its own duration.
Medical Treatment of Moles: Excision and Cutting
These sounds to be good news for many as it involves a surgery and moles can be removed in few hours of it. There are the steps in which surgeon numbs the area of the mole and maps it. Then a scalpel is used to cut the mole and a border surrounding the mole. The border size depends on the concern of the surgeon for the mole being removed. If the mole seems to be a dangerous one, then the larger size is kept under surgery so that influenced area around the mole is also properly excised.
Risks After Mole Removal:
Everyone would feel cheerful after they would get their unwanted mole removed from them. But have you ever thought about the ill effects of removal? Two major harmful effects of mole removal would include Allergy and Nerve damage.
- These risks can be managed by choosing appropriate surgeons. If you would choose the good surgeon then the risks get decreased.
- The common problem faced by people with the removal of a mole is a scar. Many people will attempt to remove moles for cosmetic reasons, not realizing that each removal will result in a scar. Many times your surgeon can give you an idea of the type of scar after mole removal before you make your decision about removal.
Whatever we follow is accompanied by its good and bad aspects. Same is the case with this skin problem also. Be it natural treatment or other medical ones, you would have to go through a risk and have to opt for the foremost way to get rid of it. Rather than choosing the way to cure the problem we all must choose to follow its preventive measures. As it is rightly said “prevention is better than cure”.