People often say to you that how tired you look? Or they see the exhaustion in your eyes. But actually, you are not tired and exhausted. It irritates more if they ask these questions in the morning. You think how anybody can feel tired in the morning? But your eyes look like that. Isn’t it? In this article, we are going to discuss how to get rid of bags under your eyes.
Spending money on cosmetics and medications does not work always. That is why in order to get rid of bags under eyes, we will tell your some effective and natural home remedies and treatments. So, if your eyes look like surrounded by a saggy, baggy and puffy piece of flesh, then you should not bother anymore.
If you have puffy eyes and bags under your eyes then you may have itching, redness and swelling around your eyes. Some people have genetic traits of baggy eyes. In order to get rid of bags under your eyes, identifying the cause is necessary. This article will help you to identify the cause and related remedies to get rid of bags under your eyes.
Causes of Bags Under Your Eyes:
- Hormone fluctuations.
- Lack of sleep.
- Water retention.
- High level of Sodium.
Top Treatments to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes
There are some top treatments which will help you to get rid of bags under your eyes:
1.) Cold Compress To Get Prevent Bags Under Your Eyes:
To get rid of puffy and baggy eyes cold compress works naturally. Cold reduces the swelling under the eyes. This treatment may not word provide you a complete relief, as it is a temporary treatment for puffy eyes but if you are going for a date or wedding or for any other celebration, this can definitely remove the bags under your eyes faster. But using cold compress consistently will slow down the development of the bags under your eyes.
- Use a cold compress for 10 minutes for 1 – 2 times in a day to prevent bags under the eyes.
- Alternatively, if you use cucumber or refrigerated spoons, will equally work on the puffy eyes. These are the another ways to get rid of bags under your eyes.
2.) Green Tea to Treat Bags Under Your Eyes:
Green tea is an age old remedy to treat skin problems and obviously, one of them that can treat baggy eyes. It contains natural anti-inflammations property that is EGCG. This will slow down the development of the baggy eyes. You should drink green tea 2 times in a day to get rid of bags under your eyes.
- Take two green tea bags and wet them in the cold water.
- Place the green the bags on your eyes by covering the baggy area under the eyes.
- Leave the bags for about 10 – 15 minutes and repeat the process once in a day until you get relief from puffy eyes.
This remedy will gradually reduce the bags under your eyes so you will have to be patient to see the results.
3.) Potatoes to Get Rid of the Bags Under Your Eyes:
The potato will not only prevent your baggy eyes but also remove the dark circle under your eyes. Potato reduces the puffiness of the eyes and reduces the darkness. It contains catecholase that will help you to reduces the puffiness that also moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin. It works like a cold compress.
- Wash a fresh potato with drinking water and keep it in the fridge overnight.
- In the next morning, cut it into slices and place the slices on the eyes and baggy area.
- Let is stay for 5 – 10 minutes and later rinse gently.
The high enzyme content that potato contains is good for the skin problems.
4.) Egg White to Remove Bags Under the Eyes:
This remedy will work for those who do not sleep properly or work excessively on the computer and take too much stress. Egg white tightens the skin under the eyes and reduces the puffiness and it gives a mild tension to the skin that is good.
- Scrabble an egg white and simply apply on the affected area.
- After 20 minutes when it gets dry, wash it with the cold water.
5.) Strawberries to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes:
Strawberry is rich with alpha-hydroxy that helps to reduce swelling or puffiness under the eyes and also give a youthful radiance to the skin.
- Put some strawberries in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Later, cut it into slices and put them on the affected area.
- Follow the process every day for 5 – 10 minutes and get rid of bags under the eyes.
6.) Aloe Vera to Treat Bags Under Your Eyes:
For skin conditions, aloe vera is known as the best remedy. It has soothing and moisturizing properties. You can use a cream that contains aloe vera or you can directly apply aloe vera to the affected area. Aloe Vera will soothe and diminish the puffiness of the eyes.
7.) Natural Cooling Mask to Remove Bags Under Your Eyes:
Things You Need:
- Take all the Fruits and grind them in a mixture and with adding 2 teaspoons of yogurt/ curd.
- With the help of a brush apply the paste on the affected area or you can apply this to the whole face.
- The mask will make under eyes bags worst naturally and you will get rid of bags under your eyes.
1.) Cosmetic Filler to Remove Bags Under Your Eyes:
Cosmetic filler works long lastingly on the baggy eyes. You will get differents types of cosmetic products to get rid of the bags under your eyes such as Juvederm, Botox, Collagen, Restylane and many others. The safest and most common way to treat puffy eyes is Restylane because it has a small amount of Collagen and/ or Botox. Restylane is biodegradable and made of hyaluronic acid that human body naturally has.
Restylane is inserted through a small syringe by getting rid of the indentation under your eyes and this method works for 6 months and sometimes longer than that.
2.) Surgery to Get Rid of the Bags Under Your Eyes Permanently:
Surgery is the only way that can treat baggy eyes permanently. The most common surgery is blepharoplasty. In the procedure, they insert a small probe into the bags under your eyes and this melt the fat of the under eye area. Also, there are several techniques to treat baggy eyes.
Prevention to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes:
- You have sensitive skin around your eyes and if you touch that area frequently then it can cause irritation or even allergies, both the lead to the baggy eyes. If you use contact lenses, then take out them before sleeping each night to avoid drying and irritation that can result in puffiness.
- To prevent baggy eyes, this is very important to sleep properly. You should take at least a healthy amount of sleep each night. This not only prevents baggy eyes but also keeps your appearance healthy and attractive.
- Water is good for any kind of skin problem, son drink plenty of water to keep your skin and eye bright and prevent bags under your eyes. Body dehydration stores water as a defense mechanism. This can lead you to puffy eyes. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to get rid of bags under your eyes.
- Just like dehydration eating too much salt can cause water retention in the body. Reduce the intake of salt to get rid of swelling and bags under your eyes.
- Use natural and organic makeup for your skin. Also, ensure that you are not allergic to these products. If any of the product contains the ingredients that do not suit to your skin, then stop using it immediately.
If these treatments will not work on your baggy eyes, then maybe you are suffering from a different kind of allergy or any other problem. In that case, you should try some other allergic medications or should consult a doctor.
As we have told you above, that puffy eyes is also a genetic trait, if you have genetic traits of puffy eyes that you may not get rid of them. In this case, you can use concealer or makeup to hide you bags under the eyes.
Apart from these things, give your eyes relax after every an hour. Your eyes play a major role in your daily life. So take good care of them and wash your eyes once in the morning and then before going to the bed.