Suffering from the hangover is a very annoying and irritating feeling which makes you low all day long. If you are looking to get rid of hangover then this article is very useful for you. In this article, you will get the easy tips to get rid of hangover.
Tips to Get Rid of Hangover
1.) Keep Yourself Hydrated to Get Rid of Hangover
The simple way to get rid of hangover is to drink lots of water. Water makes your body hydrated and flush out all the impurities from your body. Alcohols makes your body dehydrated so drinking water is the best option to get rid of hangover.
2.) Drink Fresh Fruit Juice to Get Rid of Hangover
Drink fresh fruit juice to get rid of hangover. Fruits are always filled with vitamin and vitamins which help to boost you. They are also packed with fructose, which affects energy and the functioning of the liver. Drinking fresh juice before starting your regular day plan during hangover can prevent you from some of the painful hangover symptoms. Drinking coconut is the best option and it provides more sodium and potassium which your body requires. It has all the electrolytes which our body require the most. You can also take sips of sports drinks. Because sports drinks are filled with the electrolytes which are useful to kill your hangover. Like coconut water, sports drinks also have essential electrolytes which help your body during dehydration.
3.) Drink Ginger Tea to Get Rid of Hangover
Ginger has few properties to get rid of ginger. Drinking ginger tea can cure nausea and vomiting. So drinking ginger is also one of the best home remedies to get rid of hangover.
- Boil 10-12 pieces of fresh ginger root in about four cups of water.
- Put half lemon juice, orange juice and a half cup of honey.
- This mixture will provide you an instant relief from a hangover by equalizing your blood glucose levels.
- Drink this solution twice a day to cure a hangover.
4.) Avoid Caffeinated Drinks to Get Rid of Hangover
Don’t drink caffeinated drinks as they can increase your hangover. Because drinking coffee and other caffeinated drinks can make you more dehydrated. If possible, try to avoid coffee during the hangover as it can worsen the situation.
5.) Lemon to Cure Hangover
By breaking alcohol, lemon detoxifies the body. Lemon is very gentle on the upset stomach while hangover. Lemon drink is very refreshing as well healthy.
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey in warm water.
- Slowly drink this.
- Drink this 2-3 times from the time you get up.
6.) Honey to Get Rid of Hangover
Honey is rich in potassium which helps fight the effects of drinking alcohol. Like fruit juice honey also contains fructose which is a kind of sugar that helps to break down the excess alcohol in the body which reduces the hangover symptoms.
- Take 4-5 teaspoons of honey in the interval of one hour or until the hangover and its symptoms are reduced.
- You can also drink honey water mixture. For that mix 1-2 tablespoons of honey in a cup of water, and drink several times a day.
7.) Banana to Cure Hangover
Banana is the best source of potassium. Potassium is very important when you have the hangover, as it gets flushed out because of the diuretic nature of alcohol. To refill the potassium loss in your body because of alcohol, eat bananas.
- Consume one or two bananas for breakfast after a night of consuming alcohol to reduce the hangover symptoms.
- You can also prepare a banana milkshake.
8.) Tomato Juice to Cure Hanegovr
Tomato juice is a very useful way to reduce hangover. It helps to break down alcohol easily. You may also drink tomato soup.
- Take a glass of tomato juice or soup.
- Add one tsp each of lemon juice and honey, and also a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Consume this drink twice in a day to get rid of hangover.
9.) Consume Food High in Potassium
While drinking you will find yourself going regularly to the bathroom, because alcohol makes your body dehydrated and alcohol is diuretic in nature. When you urinate a lot, you lose potassium. Lose in potassium levels makes you tired, nausea and weak limbs, theses are all symptoms of a hangover. To fight with this eat foods which are the rich sources of potassium. Eat foods like kiwi, banana, potato, leafy green veggies, mushrooms, apricots etc., are filled with potassium.
10.) Peppermint to Cure Hangover
Peppermint is a very helpful to get rid of hangover. It cures the digestion and helps relieve nausea and bloating, which are the most common symptoms of a hangover. Peppermint speeds increase the detoxification process in the body. peppermint is the best to get rid of tension, stress or anxiety.
- Chew some raw peppermint leaves to get rid of hangover.
- Take a bath in the warm water with a few drops of peppermint essential oil.
11.) Oil Pulling to Get Rid of Hangover
Another trick to cure the hangover is oil pulling. It is a best and natural detoxifying method.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil and swish it around mouth and teeth, for 20 minutes.
- After this interval spit the oil out and wash your mouth.
- Do this process on right after when you wake up.
12.) Get Enough Sleep to Get Rid of Hangover
Sleep is the best to get rid of hangover. The kind of sleep you take after a drink or the state of your sleep plays an important role in hangover in the next morning. So sleep deprivation can make you feel all the symptoms of the hangover. Taking a good sleep is the best method to stay away from the hangover.
13.) Egg to Cure Hangover Symptoms
Eggs are fully packed with amino acids like taurine and cysteine. Taurine increases the liver function and stops the liver disease. Cysteine kills the acetaldehyde which is the headache-causing chemical which is left when the liver kills the ethanol.
14.) Ice Pads to Cure Hangover
Ice is the best remedy to cure a headache during a hangover.
- Crush 2-3 small cubes of ice and wrap in a towel.
- Apply this compressor on your head.
15.) Black Tea to Get Rid of Hangover
Black tea is also a very useful home remedy to get rid of hangover. The tannic acid present in the tea helps in removing alcoholic toxins, which gathers in your body and causes a hangover.
- Make a cup of black tea.
- Add few drops of lemon or honey to increase the effect.
Tips for Preventing a Hangover:
There are many many simple tips which will help you a long way to preventing and get rid of hangover symptoms. Some of the tips are:
- Never ever consume alcohol when you are the empty stomach.
- Do not drink alcohol too fast.
- Do not eat or drink something sweet while drinking.
- Make your meals light, small and light during the day.
- Take a walk in fresh air is also good.
- Try to avoid smoking because it can irritate your stomach.
- Take a hot water bath to cure a headache and muscle pain.