In this article, we are going to discuss several natural remedies to get rid of pimples overnight. People know pimples as acne, blemishes, spots zit and etc. Pimples are one of the biggest problems of today’s youth. It can occur due to several reasons like hormonal changes in the body, pollution, oily skin, dirt, stress, heredity, excessive drugs, cosmetics and much more. Pimples can be embarrassing if they appear too big. Sometimes it can be the reason of low confidence especially if someone points it out.
Many people prefer going to the skin specialists and some try different cosmetic products and allopathic medicines, but these products and medicines do not always work. So, its better to go for safe options like natural home treatments to get rid of pimples. We bring you some effective home and natural remedies to treat pimples overnight.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
1.) Sandalwood to Remove Pimple Overnight:
Sandalwood is an ayurvedic trick to get a pimple free skin. It contains essential properties that help treat your pimples and acne fast. It freshens up your skin when mixed with coconut oil.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of sandalwood powder.
- Take 3 – 4 drops of water and make a thick paste. Adding coconut oil is optional.
- Apply this paste to the affected area.
- Leave it for overnight and wash it off next morning with normal water.
- Try this remedy whenever you see a pimple for best results.
2.) Tea Tree Oil to Vanish Pimples Overnight:
Tea tree oil is antibacterial solution that makes it an excellent treatment for the pimples. It breaks out the pimples and clears out the dead skin cells. It has the property that decreases the redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and dilute it with 1-2 drops of water.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip in this solution.
- Dab it on the affected areas and leave for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Later, rinse it with normal water and pat dry.
- Alternatively, you can mix a teaspoon of aloe Vera gel with tea tree oil and simply apply it on the affected areas before going to sleep.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off next morning to get rid of pimples overnight.
- These remedies are also good for blackheads and whiteheads.
3.) Lemon to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
Lemon is another good remedy to treat pimples and other skin problems. It is rich in Vitamin C that helps dries out the pimples quickly and provides relief from the pain. It also reduces the inflammation of the skin.
- Take half of a lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Now dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice and apply it on the affected areas before going to sleep.
- Another way to use lemon juice is mix lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and apply on the pimple affected area.
- Leave it for overnight and wash it off next morning.
- For best results try this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Note: – If you have sensitive then do not apply this remedy.
4.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
Baking soda is an antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic substance. It is a powerful remedy for the skin. It helps vanish the pimples and heals the skin. A regular use of baking soda is good for the skin and it can protect you against other skin problems too.
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add some water to it (you can add lemon juice also).
- Mix well and make a fine paste.
- Directly apply this solution on your skin.
- Wash it off after 5 minutes with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice in a day to get rid of pimples overnight.
Note: – Do not leave baking soda more than 5 – 7 minutes, it can cause irritation and dryness on the skin.
5.) Garlic to Treat Pimple Faster:
Garlic has antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant properties. It helps treat pimples easily and faster. Garlic contains sulfur that promotes quick healing of the pimples.
- Take a garlic clove and cut into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic clove pieces on the affected area and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Later wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process several times in a day to get rid of pimples overnight.
Note: – The habit of eating one raw garlic daily can purify your blood and prevent you from pimples, heat and stomach ache.
6.) Papaya to Remove Pimple Quickly:
Papaya consists of Vitamin A and other antioxidant properties. It helps reduces the inflammation of the skin and keeps your skin bright, soft and smooth.
- Take a raw papaya, crush it completely and extract the juice.
- Apply the juice on the affected area and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
- Alternatively, crush a papaya and mix a teaspoon of honey and massage gently on the affected area.
- Leave it until it gets dry and then wash it off.
7.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally:
Cucumber is rich in potassium and Vitamin A, C and E content. The cooling properties of cucumber helps absorb the heat making your skin smooth and it also reduces the inflammation of the skin.
- Cut a cucumber into pieces and soak them in the water for an hour or two hours.
- Use this water to drink daily at least twice.
- Or you can also use this water to wash your face.
8.) Honey to Get Rid of Pimples:
Honey is antibacterial and full of antioxidants. It acts as a natural bleach for your skin and removes the dead skin cells. It also brightens and whitens the skin tone.
- Dip a cotton ball in the honey and apply directly on the affected area.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times in a day to get rid of pimples overnight.
- Alternatively, you can mix honey with the face pack also.
9.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Vanish Pimples Overnight:
ACV kills the microorganisms of the skin. Apple cider vinegar can remove various types of skin problem. It helps dries and shrinks the pimple. It is also effective for removing pimples or acne scars.
- Take 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 3 parts of water.
- Dip a cotton ball into it and dab on the affected area.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and then wash it out with normal water.
- Repeat the process several times in a day to get overnight results.
- Apart from this you can mix apple cider vinegar with any face pack and simply apply on the affected area.
- Try this remedy 2-3 times a week for instant results.
10.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
This is another helpful remedy to get rid of pimples overnight. Aspirin dries out the pimples and cleans the bacteria around a pimple.
- Take an aspirin tablet and crush it into a powder mixing with 1-2 drops of water.
- Apply the solution on the pimples and cover with a tape and leave it for overnight.
- In the morning, you will notice a dry pimple.
- Repeat the process when you see a pimple on your skin.
11.) Potato to Remove Pimples:
Potatoes contain carbohydrates and vitamin C that help treat pimples naturally. Potato also helps lighten the pimple scars and marks on the skin.
- Take a potato and cut it into slices.
- Rub it on the pimples affected area.
- Leave it for overnight.
- In the morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Do this until you get rid of the pimples.
12.) Steam to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
Steam opens the skin pores and cleans out the dirt. It is good for large pores, oily skin, pimples, scars and many other skin problems.
- Take Steamer pot and steam your face for 15 minutes.
- If you do not have a steamer, then take a big bowl and boil 2 cups of clean water.
- Steam your face covering your head with towel.
- Do this for 5-10 minutes and if you have any breathing problem then you can take rest in between.
- Repeat the procedure twice in a day and to get rid of pimples overnight.
The pimple problem is very general nowadays due to hectic schedules, poor living habits, environmental pollution and bad eating habits. Pimples are not only the facial problem, they can appear anywhere on the body such as the face, shoulder, neck, armpits, ears and back. Sometimes they can be painful. Use these home remedies to get rid of pimples. These ingredients can be easily available in your kitchen.