Being tall has its own advantages and benefits. But, of course, everyone cannot be Naomi Campbell. People simply don’t get this and want to achieve the targets with just a blink of the eye. Everyone wants to look presentable today, and there are certain so-called “Guidelines” set by the society when fulfilled, then only an individual can grab their Tiera or Sache for being both presentable and also acceptable by the society. Height factor holds a place in the top three, after skin tone and facial features. This is a list of to do’s in order to match the standards. So, if you are also among those who want to match these set standards, then you are at the right place, indeed. We will help you with a few natural remedies that can help you to get taller.
Though, we believe in the statements that illustrate the importance of natural beauty and perfectly define its aura. We will also initiate every being to accept the God’s natural creation and feel beautiful from inside, rather than modifying your physical appearance. But, all these statements are considered as a few pieces of crap that only looks good when spoken out from a Philosopher’s mouth. People today, only want to match the set so-called standards of beauty that are acceptable by the society. So, here in this article, we will be discussing one among those set standards that state “How to Get Taller?”
Before we move on to the natural remedies that can help you to get taller, it is important to learn the factors that lead to a malfunctioned thyroid gland, thus affecting the growth of your body.
Why Do We Stop Growing Taller?
The height of a person depends on various factors and is a complex combination of their surrounding and the genes of course. Te basic rule of thumb says:
“Your Genetics+Nutrition+Genes –Stress = Your Height”
We stop growing when after completion of the puberty period id complete and we now move forward to our Youth Phase. At this complex point of time, the genes, hormones, nutrients interplay their climax. Once, the genes are orchestrated, the growth and development of your body come to a phase where you are ready to reproduce. This means that the process of growth and development is now complete and you are ready for what you are meant.
The process of attaining Puberty comes to a halt comes at the age of 16 for the girls and 18 for the boys. This is when the females are ready to give birth to another being that will grow inside you for a period of nine months and will then face the society to live and get ready for what you have gone through. In the case of males, they may not grow a life inside them but, surely play a key role in marking the beginning of the growth of that being, inside a female’s body.
There is very less evidence that proves the increase of a few inches in an individual’s body after they complete their phase of attaining puberty. But, few of the enlisted natural remedies have shown wonderful results, benefiting the growth of a few inches, when practiced religiously over a period of time. Since, no natural remedy is a Witch’s wand; you need to have patience and the restless being in you, in order to get fruitful results while using these natural remedies.
Natural Remedies to Get Taller
1.) Eat Eggs to Get Taller
Eggs are known as a rich and wonderful source of protein. These are also harmless for your body if consumed for a longer period of time. There are a few myths that eggs raise the levels of cholesterol in your body, so if you are also a believer, consume only Omega-3 eggs as an alternative or instead, take the egg white alone and share the yolk with your sister.
- All you need to do is simply have 3-4 boiled eggs per day.
- Having them in your breakfast is preferred.
- This is because eggs will help to make you feel fuller for a longer period of time.
- It also assists in curbing your mid meal food cravings.
- Thus, this also helps to reduce body fat when followed for a longer period of time.
2.) Drink Milk to Get Taller
Milk is an essential food item that is also a rich of calcium and proteins for your body. It also helps to build healthy bones and cells. The presence of vitamin B-12 and vitamin D is an addition to its already existing health benefits that promotes the overall development of your body. The calcium present in milk helps to maintain the growth of your bones, thus helping you to get taller over a period of time.
- Simply drink 2-3 glasses of milk daily.
- One in your breakfast is a must.
- In case you are on a strict weight loss regime,
- Opt for skimmed milk or low-fat milk.
- Soy milk is also a better replacement for you to get taller, after milk.
- This is because it is rich in protein.
3.) Snack on Yogurt to Get Taller
Isn’t it weird to read that yogurt helps you to get taller? Does yogurt really work? Well of course it does. Being from the milk family, yogurt is also a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Since, poor levels of vitamin D in the body can affect your body’s growth, maintaining the quantity in your body, in an ample amount is a must, in order to prevent its deficiency that can affect your height.
- Simply prepare a healthy yogurt snack for your breakfast or to curb your mid meal cravings.
- Top it with your favorite fruits to enhance the flavors.
- Continue using it for a longer period of time to get effective results and get taller.
4.) Turnips to Get Taller
Turnip is a popular remedy that boosts your growth hormones. Thereby, aiding to grow taller, over a period of time and by religiously following the remedy. It is believed that you will surely be able to gain few inches if you include turnips in your daily diet.
- Simply add them to your food recipes.
- To make you get taller over a period of time.
- You can also have a glass of fresh turnip juice as an alternative.
5.) Rhubarb to Get Taller
Rhubarb is the widely used ingredient that flavors your desserts and is known for its beautiful flavor and color that enhances the overall appearance of a simple dessert. It is proven to stimulate the secretion of the growth hormones that aid in the process of the growth and development of your body.
- Rhubarb is either consumed raw or cooked.
- Topping your sweets and desserts with this wonderful ingredient is the most common usage.
- Apart from that, you can use it to top your shakes and smoothies.
- Nothing costs for a few mouth savoring experiments.
6.) The Trio of Peanuts, Peas, and Beans
Simply being a rich source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins, this ingredient plays a key role in boosting your height growth hormones. Thus, this helps you to get taller if you follow the remedy religiously for a longer period of time. The nutrients present in them help to optimize the growth of your body by stimulating the growth hormones
- Simply have these nuts either roasted or raw.
- As preferred by your taste buds.
- Peas and beans can be mixed with your stir fries.
- Boiled peas and meat is a great midnight craving savior.
7.) Spinach to Get Taller
Spinach help in the smooth functioning of your body, growth of the brain, build up of muscle cells and also in the growth of your bones. This makes it as an excellent remedy to get taller over a period of time
- Simply grab a handful of spinach leaves.
- And include them in your fresh salad.
- Prepare spinach soup.
- Combine with other ingredients in your burger or wraps.
- Consuming them regularly will help you to get taller.
Exercises to Get Taller
8.) Jump Up to Get Taller
- Jumping is eventually an excellent remedy to get taller. This is because of your spine and calves muscle stretches while you are busy playing the jumping jack.
- Skipping is a great jumping exercise to get taller if practiced for a longer period of time. Keep jumping until you get the desired results.
- No, this does not mean you have to jump your entire life without a single break. It just meant to continue and practice the exercise on a regular basis to get taller and you will surely get the desired results.
9.) Touch Your Toes to Get Taller
The most basic and simple stretching exercise to get taller is touching your toes. This is because it helps to increase the flexibility of your muscles and bones, thus helping to increase a few inches over time.
- All you need to do is sit on the floor and keep your back straight.
- Now, extend your legs to the front, placing your feet close to each other.
- Try to touch your toes without hunching or bending from the waist.
- Simply stretch your hands and try to do this exercise at least half an hour daily.
- This will help to get taller easily over time.
10.) Pelvic Stretch to Get Taller
- You first need to lie your back down and then bend your knees.
- Placing your hands by the side, your palms should touch the ground for the support.
- Now, lift your buttocks as high as possible making a bridge.
- Hold this position for about 20 seconds and then come back to normal.
- Repeat the exercise for about three to four times a day, regularly.
- This exercise will help to stretch the spine and strengthen the torso.
- Thus, helping to get taller when practiced for a longer period of time