‘A beard is a gift that you give to your face’. Now days having a beard is fashion. Some men want to grow facial hair to look matured. Many men have fast facial hair growth, but men who do not have a good growth of facial hair often feel disappointed and embarrassed. For this, you cannot blame the genetics completely as a good beard requires commitment, patience, and your hard work. In this article, you will find some natural ways to grow facial hair.
Natural Ways to Grow Facial Hair
1. A Clean Face to Grow Facial Hair:
Dead skin cells and dirt can obstruct the growth of hair follicles. It is necessary to keep the face clean and moist in order to grow facial hair fast. Try these easy steps given below to keep your face clean and moist.
Step 1: Clean Face
- Wash your face with warm water at least 2 to 3 times a day.
- Use a good facial cleanser to clean your face. Don’t use standard soap as it can cause skin irritation.
- Try to use a dandruff shampoo to clean the face to avoid irritation.
- Use a good moisturizing lotion to keep your skin hydrated. This will prevent the clogging of dead skin cells.
Step 2: Massage
- Massage on the face will encourage the hair follicles to grow faster.
- Apply a good scrub on the face.
- Massage your face in circular motions for about 15 minutes.
- Do this 2 times a day to grow facial hair.
2. Avoid Smoking to Grow Facial Hair Fast:
Smoking makes your immune system weak. And we all know that a weak immune system will not work effectively for growing facial hair. The nicotine in cigarette decreases the ability of the body to absorb nutrients. As a result, the body will not get enough nutrients to grow hair. The hair follicles will not get the nutrients to grow. Nicotine also constricts the blood vessels due to which the blood is not able to reach the necessary places.
3. Fats and Proteins for Fast Growth of Facial Hair:
Fats and protein are very necessary for facial hair growth. The reason behind this is that hair is partially made up of protein and it gets healthy due to its coat of fats and oils. Fats and proteins also increase testosterone due to which facial hair growth increases.
Foods Rich in Protein:
Foods Rich in Fats:
- Animal fat
- Cooking Oil
4. Vitamins for Facial Hair:
Vitamins are very necessary for the growth of facial hair. This method will save you from all the other medications. Here is a list of vitamins you should take in order to grow your beard fast.
- Vitamin C: It will maintain the health of your hair and skin. Vitamin C is also good for the immune system. You can find vitamin C in tomatoes, dark leafy vegetables, potatoes and green pepper.
- Vitamin A: It is good for the sebum production and keeps your hair follicles hydrated. It is a good choice for the growth of facial hair. You can find vitamin A in carrots, eggs, broccoli, pumpkin, and cheddar.
- Vitamin E: It increases circulation, which is necessary for the growth of facial hair. You can also use the topical applications of vitamin E. Foods rich in vitamin E are nuts, oils, beans, and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin B5: It helps to reduce stress, which is a great barrier to hair growth. It helps the body to use the fats and proteins that are required for healthy hair. You can find vitamin B5 in egg yolks, avocado, broccoli, and milk.
- Biotin: It promotes hair growth if you take it in a proper amount. Lack of biotin inhibits the facial hair growth. You can find biotin in shellfish, beans, liver, cauliflower, fish, and carrots.
5. Eucalyptus to Grow Facial Hair:
Eucalyptus is a good choice for the growth of facial hair. One thing that you need to remember is that do not use it directly as it can cause skin irritation. You should use skin products that have eucalyptus. Follow the steps given below for the growth of facial hair.
Use Eucalyptus to Grow Facial Hair:
- Mix equal amounts of eucalyptus oil and water.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this liquid on your face.
- Allow it to be absorbed by the skin.
- You can use a cleanser or facial moisturizers containing eucalyptus.
6. Combo of Cinnamon and Lime Juice:
This combination of cinnamon and lime juice can promote the growth of facial hair. Follow the steps given below to see the positive results.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Add one tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on your face.
- Let it stay for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and add one tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Mix this well using a spoon.
- Apply a thin layer of this paste on your face.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Clean your face using cold water.
- You can rinse it off with a mild detergent solution to remove the lemon juice.
- Apply a good moisturizer to prevent the skin from dryness by hydrating it.
- Repeat this treatment 2 times a day to grow facial hair.
7. Coconut Oil for Fast Growth of Facial Hair:
Coconut oil is also a perfect remedy for the growth of facial hair. It penetrates deep into the skin and hydrates it. It has antibacterial properties which keep the infection at bay. Follow the steps given below for the natural growth of beard.
Use Coconut Oil to Grow Facial Hair:
- Mix one part of rosemary oil in 10 parts of coconut oil.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this combination on your face.
- Allow it to stay for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Lean your face with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment thrice a week for encouraging results.
8. Minoxidil to Grow Facial Hair:
You just need a bottle of minoxidil to grow your beard fast. Read the instructions on the bottle and then use it to grow facial hair. Follow the steps given below for effective results.
Use Minoxidil to Grow Facial Hair:
- Squeeze the bottle to take out some foam onto your fingers.
- Massage your face using this foam.
- Before using this properly read the given instructions.
- Use this twice a day for best results.
9. Kick Out Stress for Growing Facial Hair Fast:
Stress can inhibit the growth of facial hair. Physical as well as mental stress cripples the immune system due to which the facial hair growth slows down. You can practice yoga or meditation to alleviate stress. Another effective way of controlling stress is exercise. It will not only keep you stress-free but will also improve the blood circulation. A 30-minute walk can keep you stress-free.
10. Plenty of Sleep to Grow Facial Hair:
Proper sleep is necessary for proper functioning of the body. It is also one of the key elements to grow facial hair fast. It is precious time because during this time only the body regenerates the lost cells. You should at least take a 8 hours sleep to see the positive results. It will promote the beard growth by repairing the damaged skin cells.
11. Gooseberry to Grow Facial Hair:
This is one of the most effective methods for the growth of facial hair. You can try the steps given below to experience the effective results.
Use Gooseberry to Grow Facial Hair:
Follow the steps given below:
- Massage the gooseberry oil on the areas to grow a beard.
- Let it stay for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Clean it with cold water.
- Do this on a regular basis to see the results.
- Grind some mustard leaves and gooseberry oil to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the areas to grow the beard.
- Allow it to stay for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the remedy 3 to 4 times a week to grow the beard fast.
12. Shaving to Grow Beard Fast:
This is one of easiest technique to grow facial hair. Whenever you shave do it in the opposite direction. This will not only increase the growth but will make your beard hair thick. You should shave in a top to down direction and from left to right directions. Trimming is also very necessary as it improves the facial hair growth. It helps to remove the split ends due to which the facial hair growth increases. If you do not have a good facial hair growth then you should shave thrice a week to get the effective results.