Are you trying to lose those extra pounds in a month? Are you looking for “quick and easy ways” to lose weight? Shedding weight is surely the most common worry among everybody who is overweight and wants to lose those annoying kilos. Everyone is looking for the tips to lose weight? Everybody is just asking, how to lose weight? Don’t panic, this article is the key to lose 10 pounds in a month with few changes in our daily life habits.
Most people today try out new and fancy diet plans, promising to help you shed several kilos in the as little time span. There are so many weight loss programs that are too risky and costly that is why people prefer losing weight naturally and safely. Losing weight is a bit tricky as you will need to go to a strict diet plan and exercise. So to be successful in losing weight, you must know the different ways to shed weight quickly.
Tips to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
Healthy eating and exercise is always the key to losing weight. Although, there is an option available for overweight people who want to lose weight without going to the gym and using all those equipment they can find there or try tips given in this article to lose 10 pounds in a month.
1. Start with a Fast Day Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
Only drinking liquids for 24 hours is a great way to hit the reset button on your normal habits. Plus an occasional fast is undoubtedly good for internal cleansing. The best thing which will happen, your stomach will shrink, and when you do start eating, you will feel full faster–and therefore you will eat less.
- Don’t eat after 8 p.m. only drink clear liquids next day, and start with a healthy breakfast the following day.
- Doing this for the next few days you’ll probably lose a pound in the process.
2. Exercise Every Morning to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
In order to lose weight 20 minutes of moderate cardio is more than enough. You’ll need to cut out some calories each day. It’s your wish to cut out calories from diet alone or combined with diet and exercise. 1 pound of fat is about 3500 calories. To lose 10 pounds of weight a month, you need to eat 14000 calories less than you take in each month.
3. Drink Enough Water Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
- Drinking water has many benefits. Consuming water during the day will keep you hydrated and lose 10 pounds in a month with water therapy. It can also help keep you feeling full without drinking high-calorie beverages and snacks which are bad for weight loss.
- Try flavored water if you don’t like water. Buy calorie-free flavor packets for a more tasty water experience.
- Set an alarm that will remind you to have water throughout the day. Doing so will also help you get into the habit of drinking water regularly.
- Always have a water bottle around. That will make it easier for you to drink more water. Buy a bottle and keep it handy when you are at work, home, or out running errands. Make it a part of your life for the next 30 days.
- Replace a sweetened drink with a water bottle. Drink water instead of those sodas, smoothies, and other high-calorie drinks.
- Drink water before every meal. Doing so will give you a feeling of fullness and will eat less. As a result, you will consume fewer calories.
4. Burn About 500 Extra Calories a Day
How? That’s up to you. But keep in mind that, unless you’re a high-intensity workout freak, you’ll need to work out for at least an hour to burn that many calories. Walk at a brisk 3.5 mph will only burns between 300 and 400 calories an hour. So making the habit of running every morning will help you lose 10 pounds in a month.
- Running for 45 minutes a day burns approximately 500 calories for a 140-pound person.
- Cycling is a good exercise for burning calories. If you average between 16 and 18 mph and toss in some decent hills, you can easily burn 700 to 800 calories an hour.
- There are plenty of exercise calculators you can use. Pick one, pick some activities, and get to work.
5. Add Alkaline Food for a Healthy pH Level
Your body functions best when it’s at a good pH level. Many Superfoods are alkaline foods in nature. They can raise pH levels when eaten as part of a comprehensive plan for better health.
Some benefits to a higher pH level: It will help in to get rid of the excessive fat in the body, also help to prevent the risk of cancer, arthritis, and other diseases. The most diet plans out there have those foods that are less acidic and more alkaline. so add alkaline food to your diet to lose 10 pounds in a month.
List of foods: almonds, broccoli, strawberries, pumpkin, and apples. Here are few examples of foods that have an acidic effect on the body: corn, ice cream, sugar, noodles, meat, cheese, alcohol, and pharmaceutical drugs. That is the reason why almonds are advised to eat before 15 minutes of eating a meal.
6. Keep a Journal to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
People who calculate what they eat tend to lose more than those who don’t. You should write down every exercise you do, calculate a number of calories burned and keep track of your intake throughout the day. Try using an online calorie food diary.
So write everything down. Then total up your calories at the end of the day. Preferably, you’ll eat fewer calories than you take before, and at the end of the month that will be worth 4-5 pounds or so.
7. Sleep to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
You will be advised on all matters of food, water, and exercise to lose weight. And of course, these are the best methods to lose weight and stay healthy. But without a sleep, these tips are prone to tumbling down. In other words, without sleep, all your efforts of losing weight are null and void. Without taking enough sleep, the leptin levels in your body are projected off balance. Leptin is a hormone in the human body that regulates and inhibits hunger. Without this hormone, human is more prone to reach for foods that bring you instant comfort. Such foods are usually high in saturated fats and processed sugars and salts.
So make sure to get your minimum 6-8 hours of sleep every night to feel refreshed and lose weight.
8. Salt to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
Salt is a molecule that makes your body retain water. So if you consume excess amounts of salt the more water you retain. That can increase the amount of water in your body, leading to the bloating in various parts of the body. Eating less salt will produce a modest amount of weight loss. Reduce the salt intake in your food in order to lose weight.
9. Tea to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
Herbal tea is a perfect way to lose 10 pounds in a month naturally. Some magic properties of herbal tea are from dimming your hunger hormones to boost your calorie burn to melting the fat that’s stored in your fat cells. Filled antioxidant, they can also help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes, too. Drink at least 3 to 4 cups of herbal tea to shed weight without any side effect.
- Green Tea: green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is packed with various important antioxidants that boost metabolism. And it helps flush out harmful toxins from your system. A study says, drinking 4-5 cups of green tea each day with a half an hour sweat session lost can lose an average of two more pounds. Drink a cup after a short exercise session to help your body burn fat faster.
- Oolong Tea: Drinking Oolong tea can actually burn body fat. Oolong tea is known as a weight loss tea that burns body fat and increases metabolism and blocks fat but-buildings. It also helps to maintain the pounds off once you have lost them. Not only that, but the tea helps to build a healthy immune system with other health benefits.
- Mint Tea: Mint is excellent and slows down the hunger. So mint tea seems like the perfect way to lose weight. It is an excellent choice for either hot or cold weather. And it is a low-calorie drink. In addition, it helps to curb bloating. Peppermint tea seems to be the most popular for this purpose. Just make sure to regulate the amount of sugar you use. It is best had with no sugar at all!
10. Peppers to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
The hot pepper contains an active component capsaicin, which is very helpful to reduce weight. So increase intake of pepper in your diet to lose 10 pounds in a month. Adding capsaicin to your diet could help you lose weight by boosting thermogenesis. taking capsaicin leads to a rise in body temperature – this contributes to reducing hunger while boosting metabolism. Adding these to your diet is especially relevant for weight loss.