Nowadays, the most common problem faced by the people is weight gain and if you meet with your family and friends, at least half will say they’d like to lose a weight. In this article, you will read how to lose 10 pounds in a month. Weight gain occurs when you eat unhealthy food when you intake more calories than you need and do less physical exercise. Losing weight means eating fewer calories and burning more energy by physical activity. The health benefits of physical exercise and regular exercise are hard to ignore, when you want to feel better, more energetic and even live longer. A physical activity stimulates various brain chemical and that may leave you more relaxed and happier.
Once you start gaining weight you will become a victim of diseases. Diseases like thyroid, diabetes, and aging. Even the extra pounds put kids at risk of serious health. Including diabetes, heart attack and asthma. Over weighted children are frequently teased and excluded from the team activities, which lead to low self-esteem, negative body image, and depression. Regular physical activities can help you to prevent a wide range of health problem. Exercise will help you to prevent excess weight gain and help you to lose 10 pounds in a month.
It’s not an easy task to lose 10 pounds in a month, but if you are trying to jump-start your weight loss or want to get your body slender and Look elegant for upcoming parties or occasion, it’s possible to lose 10 pounds in a month.
Best Ways to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month.
1. Lower Caloric Consumption
Caloric balance is the key. People who are overweight often eat much more calories than who have an ideal weight. Calories have a direct impact on your health and the rate you burn calories also determine your weight level. If you will intake high calories that will cause stress on your body. No matter what diet plan you are selecting the bottom lines remains caloric intake. Even taking the healthiest diet and ingredients whatever calories you are consuming then you have to burn, you won’t lose weight.
Lower caloric consumption leads to losing weight; losing weight is a task of cut down your calories, eating healthy food and exercise more. You can lose 2 pounds every week if you would cut down your consumption by 1000 calories and helps to lose 10 pounds in a month.
If you will take 1000-1200 calories per day and do one-hour aerobic exercise, you can lose 3-5 pounds in a week and also help you to lose 10 pounds in a month.
Reading Food labels and using calories calculator online may also help you in losing weight.
2. Eat Fresh and Clean to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
Losing weight is not about reducing the eating intake, but it means eating the right food in appropriate quantity. Food which is rich in nutrient will help you to lose weight without harming your body and keep you feeling full for a long time.
- Exclude sugars, salty foods and most carbohydrate foods in your daily diet.
- Eat green vegetables like broccoli, sprouts, green beans and eating lean proteins like chicken, fish, tofu and turkey eggs.
3. Cook Your Own Meal to Lose Weight
Eating healthier is easier when you cook for yourself, that time you knew your appropriate quantity and ingredients that go into your meals. Put ingredients like ginger, honey and cinnamon which reduces the weight.
Carry a lunch bag with full of fresh vegetables and proteins to work or school and bring snacks or salads with you to hold on over until you get home.
4. Don’t Drink Your Calories to Lose Fat
Many people underestimate a number of calories contained in the beverages they drink. They drink it for taste, but they forget a number of calories having in one drink. Did you know Starbucks coffee contains 700 calories?
- You should only drink black coffee, green tea, sparkling water and unsweetened tea.
- Drink non-fat milk, soy milk, almond milk and honey to your beverages if required.
5. Create Some Substitutions to Loss Weights
If you are planning to lose 10 pounds in a month, then start with small substitutions to your diet. Dieting doesn’t mean eating bland food and gets bored, you can add flavor in your food by creating some substitutions to avoid unnecessary calories. Eat fruits instead of your daily snacks which are healthy and full of flavors.
- Eat yogurt with sour cream.
- Replace dark chocolate with cookies, cakes, and other treats.
- Use cooking spray over olive oil, vegetable oil, and butter.
6. Daily Exercise to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
When you think to lose weight, the first thing which comes in our mind is exercise. Yes, exercise is the key to lose weight rapidly. When you do more physical exercise, you burn more calories. You should do 1-2 hours of aerobic exercise to lose weight daily. Exercise and regular activities to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and make your cardiovascular system work better. You may feel good about appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly. You will feel fresh and positive after the exercise.
- Swimming, calories burned per hour: 423-632.
- Running, calories burned per hour: 861-1,286 for an 8-minute mile.
- Jumping rope, calories burned per hour: 861-1,286.
7. Measure Your Weight Everyday to Lose Weight
If you want to lose 10 pounds in a month than regular feedback is important. Many experts say not to step on the scales too frequently, but it’s awesome when you are on a daily diet and doing exercise from a long time, in that case, regular feedback is important.
Measure your body weight every day at the same time, so that you can avoid different variables. It is best that you weight yourself as soon as you get out of your bed. Be honest with yourself while measuring the weight.
8. Avoid White Food to Reduce Weight Faster
Everyone is looking for a simple diet plan, but let’s face it. Dieters avoid all white, plant-based foods which contain the high amount of sugar and starch. Generally, white foods contain more calories. This means foods like white bread, white cookie, white pasta, white rice and white potatoes are out.
- White flours and white sugars are the enemies which contain the high amount of fat.
- Similarly, White fats like butter and full-fat cheese.
- Choose more colorful and nutritious food for their meal. Replace white foods with vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins.
9. Eat Almonds Daily to Cut Down Hunger
A little healthy fat is good for you. Actually, almonds are low in calories and they are packed with useful nutrients like Vitamin E, mono- saturated fat and fibers, which give bulk to food without adding calories.
They are also full of B Vitamin B and Zinc, which stop sugar cravings. Even the oleic oil in almonds cuts the hunger quickly and help you to lose 10 pounds in a month. Happy? You should be.
10. Always Keep a Food Journal
Writing down your calories will help you to lose weight faster. The Hawthorne effects work. When you will observe the things, you will change your behavior and you can easily lose 10 pounds in a month.
Writing down everything will keep you away from the high amount of caloric foods and will keep you from underestimating because we all underestimate – what you actually consume?
Write down your calories every day and total up your calories at the end of the day, then you will notice you have consumed fewer calories compared to other days.
11. Drink a Glass of Water Just Before the Every Meal
Drinking more water is always good for your body, plus drinking water before the meal will partly fill your stomach and make you less hungry. When you will less hungry you will consume less food means fewer calories.
- Drink one glass of water 30 minutes before the meal to help digestion.
- Remember not to drink too soon before or after the meal, because as the water will dilute the digestive juices.
- Drink water an hour after the meal to allow nutrients to be absorbed by the digestive system.
- Drinking water on right time will help you to lose 10 pounds in a month.
12. Cheat Wisely
While being on dieting, you can cheat sometimes. It is better that you do not full your stomach and only satisfy your taste buds. If you like sweets, let 3-4 chocolate chips melt in your mouth at one time after the meal, not the whole packet.
You can drink a glass of water if you are feeling hungry again and again. Try this remedy to lose 10 pounds in a month.