Do you want your body fat to melt like butter? If yes, then here are some best ways to lose fat fast. Losing fat is not very difficult as your body is an adaptable machine. The big thing is that you need to be patient and follow the rules to see yourself thin in just a few days. If you are tired of dieting and exercise, read this article to discover some new and interesting ways of burning fat fast.
Best Ways to Lose Fat Fast:
1.) Ice Water to Lose Fat Fast:
You can increase your metabolism by 50% by drinking chilled water. When you drink ice cold water, your body uses extra energy to keep itself warm. According to a research, drinking 16 ounces of cold water can help you to burn 17.5 calories. Taking cold showers can also help you to burn calories. This is one of the best ways to lose fat fast.
2.) Pile on Protein to Burn Fat Fast:
Protein is very popular when you talk about losing fat. When you start your journey of losing fat, protein helps you to feel quenched and satisfied for a longer period of time. If you feel full, your diet will reduce automatically. This means you can reduce your calories by eating protein. It balances the blood sugar level by slowing down the absorption of sugar into your bloodstream. This means it wards off your food cravings.
Protein has a higher thermic effect of food, which means that it uses more energy in breaking and digesting food. If you are on an intense workout, it is very necessary that your body should have enough amount of protein. This protein is used by the muscles for repair and growth.
3.) Iron Rich Foods to Burn Fat Fast:
Iron is a vital nutrient that plays an important role in burning fat. It supplies oxygen to the cells with the help of red blood cells. When your body becomes iron deficient, the cells do not get enough oxygen due to which you feel lethargic and tired. When you are not feeling well from inside you cannot do any exercise. Walking will also become difficult for you as the body will have no energy. Since exercise is very important to lose fat fast, Iron becomes one of the most important minerals that you should consume.
Foods Rich in Iron:
4.) Eat Fiber to Burn That Stubborn Fat:
Fiber is a part of plant based food that is difficult to digest. Soluble fibers and Insoluble fibers are the two categories of fiber. Though insoluble fibers are difficult to digest, but they remove the toxins from the body and add bulk to the stool. Soluble fiber is digestible and helps in stabilizing the blood sugar level and reduces the cholesterol levels.
Fiber adds bulk to your diet, which is an important factor is losing fat fast. When you eat fiber your stomach gets full sooner, which means your appetite reduces. Fiber is difficult to digest so the body takes more time and hence you feel stuffed and quenched. It stabilizes blood sugar level due to which the fat burning capacity of the body is maintained. It fills you with energy so that you can do an intense workout. Vegetables and fruits are good sources of fiber.
5.) Food- Fat Burners:
- Red and Green Chilies: This Indian food is one of the best fat burners. What makes it best is the capsaicin content. When you eat chilies, your body burns calories even after 20 minutes of eating. This is because of the thermogenic nature of capsaicin.
- Moong Dal: Apart from being rich in vitamins A, B, and C, it is low in fat. This makes it an amazing food fat burner. This food stabilizes the blood sugar level and assists in the digestion process. Moong Dal is packed with fiber and proteins. Both of these nutrients are known for their weight loss benefits. It also reduces the blood cholesterol levels.
- Curry Leaves: These leaves can help you to lose fat fast. It helps the body to get rid of harmful toxins and excess fat. It minimizes the fat deposits in the body and decreases the bad cholesterol levels. Incorporate 10 curry leaves in your daily meal to reduce excess fat.
- Cardamom: This herb has a thermogenic nature which means that you burn calories even after completing your meal. It improves the digestion process and helps the body to process the food easily. Cardamom increases metabolism due to which you lose fat fast.
6.) Cut Carbs to Lose Fat Fast:
Carbohydrates are divided into two categories, good and bad. Good carbohydrates are those that contain Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated fats. These are a good choice if you want to lose fat fast. Sugar and starch prevent you from burning fat. A low-carb diet will help you to get rid of water weight. Your body will burn more calories.
7.) Herbal Teas to Lose Fat Fast:
- Green Tea: Caffeine, Catechins, and Theanine are three main components in green tea that help to lose fat fast. Caffeine speeds up the metabolism. The anine is an amino acid that releases dopamine, which gives you a feeling of relaxation and happiness. Catechin is an antioxidant flavonoid that minimizes the absorption of fat in the body.
- Cinnamon Tea: Blood sugar level plays and important role when it comes to weight. It is very important to balance the blood sugar level if you want to lose fat fast. If your blood sugar level is balanced your appetite will decrease and your body will use more energy. This means you will burn more calories. Cinnamon tea helps you to maintain the blood sugar levels.
- Peppermint and Dandelion Tea: The combination of these two herbs will make your liver strong and healthy. Now let us understand how affects weight loss. The liver helps in breaks and converts fats into usable energy. It regulates the appetite and maintains the blood sugar level. These herbs stimulate the production of bile in the liver and help the body to absorb more nutrients.
- Ginseng Tea: We all know that exercise is the best way to lose fat fast. But without enough energy, it is impossible to do an intense workout. Ginseng tea provides you this energy. It fights fatigue and makes you more energized. It has a good effect on your appetite and blood sugar level.
8.) Good Bye Stress:
Stress is the basic reason behind every problem. In the case of weight gain, stress is an important factor. When you are stressed, your body releases cortisol. This hormone affects the blood sugar level and appetite. It forces the energy to be stored as fat. When you are stressed, a chemical called Neuropeptide Y is released. This chemical increases the appetite and promotes the growth of fat tissue. Therefore, it is very necessary to remain stress-free. Meditation will help you with this. Another way to keep stress away is to have a sage tea. Sage has calming effects on the mind and the body. Maintain a diary and note everything that makes you feel stressed. Once you jot down your worries, your mind will be relaxed.
9.) Consumer 6 Smaller Meals to Lose Fat:
Instead of having 3 heavy meals, consume 5 to 6 smaller meals to keep your metabolism working. There are many benefits of eating smaller means. It not only helps you to lose fat fast but also encourages you towards a healthy lifestyle. When there is too much time gap between your meals, your body goes into a starvation mode due to which your metabolism slows down. In order to keep your metabolism working it is necessary that you eat in every 2 to 3 hours. It can be a simple fruit or a cup of yogurt. This way you can cut your food cravings. This also suppresses the appetite. When you skip a meal, you eat the double in the next meal. This increases the chances of overeating and weight gain.
10.) Lifestyle Changes to Lose Fat Fast:
- Walk for 5 minutes in every two hours.
- Ride a bicycle instead of a bike.
- Practice yoga to make your life stress-free.
- Climb up the stairs.
- Eat smaller portions of foods.
- Replace your dessert with a fruit.
- Replace sugary drinks with herbal teas and water.