Is your best friend getting married next week? Do you just want to look gorgeous in her wedding? But are those extra pounds acting as a barrier? Just chill, this article will help you to lose weight fast. Dieting, GM plan, Intense workout, Intermittent fasting are the common choices for losing weight. No doubt you will be successful, but sometimes you feel unsatisfied with your food. In this article, you will come across ways that will make you satisfied and you just don’t have to crave for food.
Easy Ways to Lose Weight
1.) Nutrients to Lose Weight Fast:
Consume Iron: This mineral is very necessary for a good metabolism. Lack of this mineral leads to a sluggish metabolism. The reason is that the body is not able to supply enough oxygen to all the cells. Iron deficiency leads to lack of energy because your body is not producing enough red blood cells. No energy means no workout. All these problems will lead to weight gain. Lean meat, chicken, poultry, and fish are some of the foods rich in iron.
Magnesium: You must be well aware that muscles burn extra fat even when you are not working. Magnesium helps you to build muscles. It stops you from overeating and hence you can lose weight easily. You should at least eat 450 milligrams of magnesium per day. Spinach is one of the best foods rich in magnesium. You can also find magnesium in banana and dark leafy vegetables.
Calcium: It is good for bones, but do you know it is also a good choice for losing weight. Now let us understand how calcium works in our body. When your body is getting enough calcium, you can do an intense workout, your digestion process is improved and your metabolism increases. You should at least eat 1200 milligrams of calcium per day. A cup of yogurt can help you to maintain the calcium in the body. White beans and Kale are also good sources of calcium.
Protein: Carbohydrate foods when combined with protein can help you to lose weight fast. Proteins have a few calories and make you feel stuffed for a longer period of time. Proteins have a high thermic effect due to which more calories are burned while digesting the food. It is a good choice for the growth and repair of the muscles.
Fiber: This is one of the best nutrients to lose weight fast. Fiber is difficult to digest due to which more calories are burned. It makes you feel stuffed for a longer period of time. It is low in calories but provides all the essential material that is required for the proper functioning of the body.
2.) Limit Sugar to Reduce Weight:
This is one of the best ways to lose weight fast. We all know that insulin is one of the main fat storage hormones. Sugary foods stimulate the secretion of insulin due to which losing weight becomes difficult. If the insulin levels are lowered the kidneys remove the excess sodium due to which chances of overeating and bloating is reduced. This, in turn, helps in weight loss. Lower sugar levels kill your appetite due to which you lose weight fast.
3.) Avoid High Fat Foods to Lose Weight Fast:
All your exercise and dieting will go in vain if you eat one slice of cheesy pizza. You can’t just lose weight by eating healthy and doing the extra workout. If you limit your fat foods you will automatically shed one or two pounds. Now let us understand how you can do this. When you feel hungry, instead of buying a packet of chips, eat your favorite fruit or a handful of unsalted nuts. This way you can limit your high-fat foods. Take a pen and note down how many times in a week you eat processed foods. Once you know how much fat you consume in a week you can easily set a limit for yourself.
4.) Fruits to Shed Weight Fast:
Many people think that fruits are not a good choice in losing weight. But the fact is they can help you in burning fat. You just have to be a little wiser while choosing fruits. The right fruits, when incorporated in a well-balanced diet plan, will help you to lose weight fast. When you eat the fruits, you eat a few calories and a lot of nutrients. Here is a list of fruits that you can incorporate into your diet plan.
- Grapefruit: This is one of the best fruits to lose weight fast as it contains a few calories. The water content this fruit will make you feel full and contended. More calories are burned in digesting grapefruit. Add this fruit in a balanced nutrition plan and see the magic of this amazing fruit.
- Berries: What makes berries an amazing fruit is its high nutrients and low sugar content. This is one of the best fat burning foods. Berries have a good fiber content due to which you feel stuffed. Fiber takes a lot of time to digest and slows down the absorption of fructose. The vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients in this fruit make it a great choice to be incorporated into your diet.
- Avocado: This is one of the best fruit for people who are on a restricted carbohydrate diet. If you totally ban your carbs, you will feel lethargic and your metabolism will slow down. This fruit will increase your metabolism and make you feel energized. It contains only 20 grams of healthy fat. Testosterone is one of the main hormones that plays an important role in weight loss. Avocado increases the level of testosterone in the body.
- Watermelon: This is one of the best fruits to lose weight fast. It keeps you quenched and hydrated. Watermelon, as the name suggest, has a high water content. It is low in calories, which makes it a perfect choice to add in a balanced nutritional plan. Arginine, an amino acid present in watermelon helps to burn the excess fat.
- Pear: This is one of the best fruits to shed the extra pounds. The fiber content of pear will fill your body with all the essential nutrients. It lowers the cholesterol levels and reduces the risk diabetes.
6.) Maintain the Energy Balance Equation to Lose Weight:
If you just balance the calorie equation, it will become a lot easier for you to lose weight. According to this equation, calories consumed should be less than the calories burned. To achieve the proper balance in calorie equation, you can take the help of cardio exercises. Walking and running are one of the best cardio exercises that do not have time barrier. Walking back to home or having a long run in the garden with earphones plugged are the easiest things on the planet to do. You can start your day with a 30-minute jog and end it with a 30-minute walk. For more effective results, you can double up your workout and include resistance training session.
7.) Chew Each Bite of Your Treat 20 Times:
If you chew the each bite of your food at least 20 times you can save yourself from overeating and weight gain. Let us understand the logic behind this. When you serve yourself with your favorite treat, then spend a minute or two to just look and analyze your food. Then take a bite and chew it at least 20 times. Feel the texture and the taste of the food. Focus on the taste of the food instead of just swallowing it.
After eating the first bite ask yourself, are you still hungry? If yes, then have another bite. After a few bites, you will automatically feel full and contended. A research was conducted and the results were that the people who spend more time in eating, eat less and are more satisfied. People said that after a few bites they do not feel the same taste as they thought they would have felt.
8.) Green Tea to Lose Weight Fast:
This is one of the best ways to lose weight fast. Green tea contains bioactive substances such as caffeine and EGCG that aid in weight loss. It mobilizes the fat from the fat cells. Green tea contains strong antioxidants such as catechins which help in increasing the metabolism. It is the best choice for reducing the abdominal fat. This tea is low in calories.