In this article, we will discuss simple and easy treatments to minimize pores. First of all, we’ll discuss what are pores and what are the causes of the appearance of pores and how they develop. Pores are the small holes or tiny openings in the skin. Everyone wants tiniest pores so they won’t be visible to the other.
People Actually Have 2 Types of Pores:
1) Oil Pores.
2) Sweat Pores.
Oil Pores:- Oil pores are also known as hair follicles. We can have these hair follicles over entire body except palm and heels. Through oil pores, the oil of the body come out and they can visible sometimes. Some people have really large oil pores over their body.
Sweat Pores:- Sweat pores can also be visible over our entire body. They are not visible with naked eyes because they are really very tiny. Sweat pores are the pores through which our sweat comes out.
We all know that acne is also a disorder of the pores. In these pores, acne can develop easily and it can become a big cause of acne problem for you.
Causes of Large Pores:
Those people who do not have large pores are really lucky, but unluckily these lucky people are very less. Because most of the people have the problem of large and visible pores. Your pores can enlarge with time, there are some causes which tell why pores enlarge: –
- Pores can be visible in oily and dry, both kinds of skins, but more of the times pores are visible on the oily skin than those with the dry skin. When the sebum and debris fill in the skin pores, the pores stretch out.
- Puberty is also can be a cause of enlarging the pores when the skin produces oil.
- When the skin stretches because of age the pores become more noticeable.
Top Remedies to Minimize Pores:
Before you start using any of the following remedies to minimize pores first go through the initial and an important step to minimize your pores:
- Steam your face to open up the pores before starting the remedy. It is essential to open the pores of your skin so that the remedies can work fast and easily. Also, steaming is also an old and effective treatment for skin problems.
- Boil some water in a vessel and if you want, you can add a few essential oils too. They can help to clean, condition and heal the skin and on top of that they are very relaxing. And the essential oils are antibacterial and antiviral which is perfect for any kind of skin.
- Take a towel and cover the vessel and yourself inside it. Steam your face for 15 – 20 minutes and beware of burning your face. If the water is very hot you can keep aside the towel.
1.) Baking Soda To Minimize Pores: –
Baking soda is antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic substance. It is a powerful remedy for the skin. It heals the skin. A regular use of baking soda is good for the skin and it can protect you against other skin problems too.
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and make a fine paste of it by mixing it with normal water. Make sure that the paste should not be too thin or too thick.
- Apply it all over your face, with the help of your fingers or you can use a makeup brush or stick and massage gently for 2 to 3 minutes. And then, let it dry completely.
- Wash your face with cold water and pat dry your face.
- Repeat the process several times in a week to minimize pores.
2.) Egg and Honey Face Mask to Minimize Pores: –
Egg white is very good for any skin type and it can prevent from any kind of skin problems like acne, scars, large pores, dark skin and etc. Honey is antibacterial and full of antioxidants. Lemon contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B that are good for the skin.
- Take egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon of honey and some lemon juice.
- And mix everything very well and apply it on your face with makeup a brush.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes and let it dry completely.
- After 30 minutes just rinse it off with normal water and you will see that all your open pores are close now.
- You can repeat this remedy in 3 times in a week to minimize pores and after one or two months you will get the permanent results. This will not even treat your acne, acne scars, blackheads and whiteheads and pores but this will also lighten and brighten your skin.
3.) Papaya to Minimize Pores: –
Papaya is a rich source of antioxidant nutrient and has Vitamin C and Vitamin A that help improve your skin texture and appearance. It promotes the elasticity and firmness of your face. .
- You need to take a fresh papaya and mash it up to make a paste.
- Simply apply this papaya paste to your face and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then use some warm water to wash your face and pat dry your face.
- Use this simple remedy to every day to minimize pores faster.
4.) Almond Scrub to Reduce Skin Pores: –
The almond has the properties of skin restorative, which minimizes the skin pores and also it cleans the skin and boost it up. It also smooths your skin.
- Pick 5 almonds and crush them finely. Now add some lemon juice (4-5 drops) and form a paste.
- Cover the affected area and wash it after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Another way to use almond for your skin is, take a teaspoon of grounded powder of almond and mix it up with orange peel powder and form a fine paste.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it until it completely gets dry and washes it off with cold water and pat dry your face.
- Use this almond scrub 2 times in a week to minimize pores permanently.
5.) Lemon and Honey to Minimize Pores: –
Lemon is a fruit and fruit acids are good for the skin. It contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B. Honey is antibacterial and full of antioxidants that helps soothe your skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of organic honey with the juice squeezed from a lemon.
- Apply it to your skin and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse if off.
- Do this daily for at least a month to get permanently rid of large pores.
6.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Skin Pores: –
Cucumber revitalizes your skin and help to soothe sunburn and closes the skin pores. It also removes the blemishes. It also rejuvenates and improves the quality of the skin.
- Grate one fresh cucumber and extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on your skin.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and wash it off the cold water.
7.) Oatmeal to Minimize Pores: –
Just one cup of oatmeal contains the 10 grams of protein. It is full of fiber. Oats work as a cleanser. Milk closes the skin pores and moisturizes the skin.
- Take 5 teaspoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of milk powder and 2 teaspoons of oatmeal.
- Slather this mixture on your face and gently massage in circular motion.
- Leave it for 15 minutes or until it gets dry completely.
- Scrub it off and wash your face with the cold water.
- Repeat this twice in a week on a regular basis for a month and your skin will close naturally.
8.) Gram Flour to Get Rid of Skin Pores: –
Gram flour reduces the oil from the skin and fights against the pimples and scars. It also lightens the darker skin tone. Also, it removes the oil from the skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of gram flour and 2 teaspoons of curd and mix them together.
- Make a fine paste and apply it on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water.
- To get faster results apply it in every 2 days for a month and you will get permanent results. Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Skin Pores
9.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Skin Pores: –
Apple cider vinegar shrinks the skin, therefore the large skin pores close automatically. You should wash your face with apple cider vinegar. This fights with many skin problems. It has the properties of anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Take 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey with 3 drops of lemon and mix it well.
- Rub it onto your face for 5 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Apply it thrice in a week to get fast results.
10.) Ice Cubes to Get Rid of Skin Pores: –
Ice cubes will shrink the pores of your skin. After cleaning your face you can use ice cubes.
- Simply massage your face with ice cubes for 4 – 5 minutes and pat dry your face.
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and you will get permanent results.
Use these cheap and effective home remedies at your home and you will definitely get rid of large pores. These home remedies not only closes your open skin pores, also the brighten your skin tone, remove your acne and acne scars and fight with the other skin problems too.