All we dream about is beautiful, shiny, long and thick hair. But hair fall is becoming a very big problem these days. Hair loss is a very common problem around the world. There are so many products which give the guarantee to stop hair fall but fail. There are so many home remedies which are really effective to prevent hair fall. Read this article and prevent hair fall completely.
Causes of Hair Fall:
A few common causes of hair fall or hair loss includes
- Hereditary conditions.
- Skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis.
- Some medical conditions such as anemia, autoimmune diseases and thyroid disorders.
- Scalp infections.
- Hair-pulling disorder.
- Certain hairstyles which cause traction on the hair.
Tips to Get Rid of Hair Fall
1.) Coconut Milk to Reduce Hair Fall
Everybody knows the benefits of coconut milk and how it reduces the hair fall. It gives nourishment to the tissues and effectively reduces the hair fall.
- Take a fresh coconut and grind it to get the coconut milk extract.
- Now apply coconut milk generously on the hair and scalp and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do massage your scalp with this.
- Doing this is very effective to prevent hair fall.
- Apply this once in a week to prevent hair fall.
2.) Onion Juice to Stop Hair Fall
Onion is one of the best ingredients to get rid of hair fall. Due to high sulfur content, onion increase the blood circulation of hair follicles, revive them and reduce inflammation. It also has anti-bacterial properties which kill the germs causing scalp infection, which leads to hair fall.
- Grind an onion and extract juice from it.
- Apply that juice on the scalp
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm, water.
- Repeat this method once in a week to prevent hair fall.
3.) Green Tea to Prevent Hair Fall
Green tea is very effective to prevent hair fall. It restores hair follicles and stimulates hair production. It also improves the metabolism, which leads to increase hair growth. The thing you have to do is simply condition your hair with green tea and notice the difference
4.) Egg, Honey and Olive Oil Mix
Try out this remedy as it has the magic of egg and goodness of olive oil. This remedy is one of the best home remedies to prevent hair fall. Honey helps to restore dry and damage hair. It acts as a natural humectant which restores moisture in the strand and promotes hair growth. Whereas olive oil encourages the hair growth. It prevents the formation of DTH hormones, which play an important part in hair fall. Olive oil also prevents dandruff and bacteria by making hair healthy.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and olive oil to an egg white in a bowl.
- Combine them together and form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on hair and scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water followed by a shampoo and see the difference.
5.) Garlic to Prevent Hair Fall
Garlic is one of the most popular and effective hair remedies to get rid of hair fall. It has uncountable health benefits. It is majorly known to prevent hair fall and also prevent scalp fungus. The components named allicin in garlic is very useful to treat hair related problems. And the selenium found in garlic acts very effectively with vitamin E to improve hair growth. Garlic improves the blood circulation in the scalp and prevents hair fall.
- Take 7-8 crushed garlic cloves and boil them in olive oil.
- Apply this garlic oil to the roots.
- Repeat this thrice day to get rid of hair fall.
6.) Rosemary Oil to Treat Hair Fall
Rosemary oil is one of the best home remedies to reduce hair fall. Made from rosemary herb, this oil increases the cell division and boosts the blood circulation. It is very effective for hair growth and is used as a hair tonic to prevent hair fall.
- Take two tablespoons of your favorite shampoo combine two tablespoons of rosemary oils into it.
- Apply this on your hair as your regular shampoo.
- You can also use this with the olive oil and massage your hair to prevent hair fall.
7.) Avoid Daily Hair Wash
Daily hair wash lead to hair fall. As it makes hair roots weaker and start falling. Our scalp produces the natural oil to protect our hair against damage, daily washing makes hair to lose that oil and hair become weaker over the time. If your hair becomes oily even then, use dry shampoo 2-3 times a day instead of washing.
8.) Reduce Frequent Blow Drying Your Hair
Blow drying and styling make your hair dry and damaged which leads to hair fall. So avoid blow drying your hair as much as you can if you want to prevent hair fall.
Blow drying hair will damage hair follicles and dry out the scalp. Do not overuse hair dryer as this will result in hair fall.
9.) Eat A Balanced Diet to Prevent Hair Fall
It is essential to eat a balanced and nutritious diet to prevent hair fall and many other problems. Increase the amount of iron, vitamins, and minerals intake in the daily diet. Increase the number of greens and vegetables in your diet to reduce hair loss.
10.) Potatoes to Get Rid of Hair Fall
Potato is a rich source of vitamins A, B and C, potassium, calcium, phosphorous and iron. Which makes it very beneficial to prevent hair fall. It also prevents the dryness and premature graying.
- Take 1 and a half cup of potato juice in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of honey, 1 egg yolk and a little bit of water.
- Make a paste and apply to the scalp and roots
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off, followed by a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method once in a week to prevent hair fall completely.
A Few Supplements to Help Against Hair Fall:
There are so many reasons behind hair fall. One of the reasons can be the deficiency of something. So here is a list of supplements which are very important and effective to get rid of hair fall.
- Here are few Vitamin supplements which are important for hair growth: Vitamin B-complex, B6, C, E
- Silica – 300 mg. Daily
- Beta-Carotene – 10,000 to 15,000 IU of beta-carotene daily
- Nettle – 250 mg. 3 times daily
- Flax seed oil – one tbsp daily or one tablet
- One recommended daily dose of magnesium, sulfur, zinc
Easy Tips To Prevent Hair Fall:
- Look for the areas where hair thinning is more.
- Go to your physician to the real reason behind hair loss.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to comb your hair. Gently use this to detangle your hair.
- Using a wide toothed comb will reduce the breakage and hair fall.
- Do not comb your hair when they are wet. As wet hair leads to hair fall.
- Comb your hair when they are semi-dry.
- Do not rub your hair with towel vigorously. Rubbing hair with a towel also leads to unwanted hair breakage.
- Use clean comb. Clean it every week.
- Give a hot oil massage to your hair once or twice in a week in order to prevent hair fall.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent hair fall.
- Do not use hot water to wash your hair as hot water makes them fall out very easily.
- Avoid hot blow dryers or other styling treatment that may lead to dryness and hair fall.
- Eat a healthy diet. Avoid high sugar or fat.
- Take regular trims to remove split ends and make your hair to look and feel healthier.