Does your stomach feel like a balloon of gas? If yes, then you must be suffering from bloating. It’s a very uncomfortable situation of your abdominal, which triggers stomach full and tight because of the accumulation of the gas in the small intestine. Sometimes it becomes the matter of laughing and part of amusement. But don’t worry, it’s a natural problem and very common problem among the people. Your stomach looks bigger and swollen due to bloating. A bloating, increase the diameter of the stomach and also caused swelling in the abdominal area. There are so many factors which trigger bloating like water retention, smoking, peptic ulcer, anorexia, trapped air, constipation, menopause, irritable bowel, and indigestion. Bloating is not a serious problem if treated from its first symptoms. You can relieve bloating by following these methods:
Symptoms of Bloating:
- Getting trouble in going bedroom.
- Weight loss
- Bleeding in the stool or in urine.
- Diarrhea and constipation.
- Itchiness in the throat and watery eyes.
- Hives or skin rashes.
Best Methods to Relieve Bloating
Ginger for Bloating
Ginger is herb which is very effective to relieve in bloating. It is rich in the compounds like Gingerols, she goal and active ingredients that give relax to the intestinal muscles which also reduce inflammation caused by the bloating. For this remedy to relieve bloating, chopped the ginger into the pieces and boiled one cup of water. Add 6 pieces of ginger in the boiled water and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture and add for taste to get rid of bloating. You also add lemon juice in it for better result and drink 3 times in a week to relieve bloating.
Caraway Seeds to Get Rid of Bloating
Caraway seed is very effective as it contains antispasmodic, antimicrobial and carminative properties which are very helpful in relieve bloating. It contains two chemicals, carvone, and carol which help in giving relief to the muscle tissue of digestive tract and also helps in an explosion of the gas from painful and tight stomach bloating. For this remedy to relieve bloating, you just simply need to chew the caraway seeds several times in a day to get relief from bloating. The taste of caraway seed is very strong for your taste bud try to eat caraway crackers for bloating. You can use crushed caraway seeds in your tea to control bloating problem.
Chamomile Tea to Prevent Bloating
The great chamomile is very useful to relieve bloating. It contains very effective properties like anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe the stomach and give relief from heat burn. The great chamomile is also helped you to give peaceful sleep. For chamomile remedy, you need to take a cup of boiled water and a chamomile tea bag which is easily available in the market. Add the teabags in the boiled water and let it steep for 10 minutes. Drink this tea regularly to get relief from bloating.
Warm lemon Water to Relieve Bloating
Lemon water is very effective to give relief from bloating. It also flushes out the toxic from the body and maintains the hydration level of the body. It is very rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, riboflavin, vitamin C, Vitamin B and carbohydrates which help in proper digestion. The acidic property of lemon water to break down the food. It is very beneficial for the digestive system and also help your body to get rid of constipation, gas and bloating. For this add lemon and in a glass of water, drink it daily to relieve bloating.
Banana to Get Relief from Bloating
Banana is one of the foods that helps in get rid of the bloating problem as it is a rich source of minerals and potassium that maintain the water level in the body and give relief from bloating. It also reduces the gas and constipation caused by the bloating. It is very rich in fiber. Eat banana regularly to get rid of bloating. You can take a banana as a snack and in a meal to relieve bloating.
Peppermint for Bloating
Peppermint is a good cure to relieve bloating. It also contains menthol oil which is rich in anti-spad comic properties that are very effective in smooth muscle of the digestive tract. Peppermint also gives relief to spasm of gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder, and bile duct to cure bloating. It also helps in passing the food through the stomach. For this remedy of peppermint, chew the leaf of peppermint to get a release from bloating. You can also drink the peppermint tea by adding the peppermint bag into a cup of boiled water and drink is several times to relieve bloating.
Healthy Diet to Relive Bloating:
- Oily and fast food that contains fats contribute to bloating. As this fatty food slow down the metabolism and take more time for fermentation of the food which triggers gas in bowels. This fatty food like fast food, packaging food, oily food and deep-fried food caused bloating in the stomach. It is true, that your body needs fat to absorb the fat vitamin and nutrient but, it is also sufficient if you take the low-fat diet. You can get this protein and nutrient from low-fat food like lean meat, poultry fish, poultry milk, and spinach. As the meat and animal are rich sources of the protein, if you want you can get this protein from the plant also like nuts, beans, and so many other foods. Outside food which is full of whole milk, spices, butter and other unhealthy ingredients that triggers bloating. It better to cook your own meal.
- Cut down all the gassy food to relieve bloating, some food which takes so much time to digest hence produces gas in the stomach. This food also slows down the metabolism system and take too much time for fermentation of food. There are many gassy foods which you take in your daily life without knowing the grassy factor. These factors are Broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, Brussels sprout, beans, and fruits like apple, peaches, and pears. It’s shown in the studies that people who eat this food found feel bloating. Replace this food with other vegetables which help to relieve bloating.
- To relieve bloating, avoid fiber food as much you can. These fiber food take so much time to digest. High fiber intake increase the production of gas, thus caused bloating. The whole grain bread and bran are food which is rich in fiber and cause bloating. To get rid of Bloating, increase the amount of fiber intake in your diet, reduce the intake of fiber again then slowly- slowly increase the intake of fiber which prevent bloating. Stop your fiber supplement if your taking, it also triggers bloating. To consume the fiber supplements, first stop it then at slower rate increase it.
- Take a low salt diet to relieve bloating. When your salt consumption increases, it dehydrated your body and make you feel bloated. Taking less salty diet not only help to reduce bloating but also cures blood pressure. You can take salt in your general meal but do not add salt from the outside. For adults, one teaspoon of salt is sufficient for one day while it is too much for some people. Outside food, canned food, restaurant food which is very rich in salt also caused bloating.
- Maintain a proper hydration level in your body to relieve bloating. Drinking more and more water boost up the metabolism system and helps in digestion. It not only give relief from bloating and also cure constipation. Drinking more and more water also help in digesting the fiber. The quantity of water also depends on the climate and environment in which you are living. If your body feel dehydrated and you don’t want to drink water, at that time drink more water to get rid of bloating. If urine is darker, it means your body is dehydrated and you need to drink more water.