Most common infections, also known as Vaginitis. A vaginitis is the most painful situation, which is mostly suffered by women at some point in their lives. It is identified by uncomfortable itching, pain, burning, and discharge. Vaginal infection is usually formed fungus in a hot and slightly wet environment of the female genitalia. Men also may suffer from this situation, but this infection is very common in women. In this article, you will be reading some effective home remedies to get rid of yeast infection.
A yeast infection also called Candida, it triggers by a group of fungus called Candida Albicans. It can infect the mouth, stomach, Skin, Vagina, and Urinary tract. But it is very usual in women. Almost all the people with HIV/AIDS develops Candida Infection. It mostly affects the vaginal area, but can also produce denture around the breast, lower abdomen, nail beds and under the skin.
The most familiar sign of this infection is vaginal itching, which may be grievous. Other signs include burning with urination, white and thick vaginal discharge that doesn’t have any smell, pain while sex, and redness around the vagina. These signs often get worse just before a woman ovulate. A healthy vagina contains good bacteria. Anything that comes between the balance of bacteria and fungus that trigger yeast overgrowth. Try some effective home remedies to get rid of Yeast infection.
Your Risk of Growth of Infection, Increases if:
- If you are pregnant.
- When you take lots of stress.
- Chronic health condition.
- Use of oral contraceptives.
- Your immune system is impaired.
- You have uncontrolled diabetes.
- If you are taking antibiotics.
Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Yeast Infection
Yogurt to Get Rid Yeast Infection
Yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, which helps in killing the yeast, which is found in a healthy vagina. It contains bacterias which are good for yeast infection, those bacteria get mixed with sugar and raided the yeast present in a body. This produces hydrogen peroxide through the chemical process of fermentation. It also helps in to store the pH levels. For treating a yeast infection, it is recommended to use plain and unsweetened yogurt.
- You can directly apply the yogurt to the affected areas and sit for 20-30 minutes or overnight.
- Dip the tampon in the yogurt and insert it in the vagina for 2 hours. You can do this twice a day
- Also, include yogurt in your diet plans.
Coconut Oil Cleanse Yeast Infection
Coconut oil is a laboratory proven to blow up the Nucleus of Candida yeast cells. The coconut oil contains highly effective ingredients like Lauric, Capric, and Caprylic acids. These ingredients have antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal properties. Coconut oil is an antioxidant and Highly effective in killing the excessive yeast and fungal growth in our body. It also helps in absorption of vitamins and minerals. Oil forms non-irritating protective layers which help and heal the infection faster. It is one of the conventional home remedies to get rid of yeast infection.
- Apply virgin coconut oil externally 3-4 times a day.
- You can also take coconut oil and cinnamon oil in equal amount.
- Apply it from outside to control the yeast infection.
Get Rid of Yeast Infection with Apply Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies to get rid of yeast infection. It contains nutrient enzymes, friendly bacteria, and mild acids. It helps in proper balancing of pH levels to treat yeast infection. The vitamin, potassium, calcium, magnesium present in this vinegar helps in strengthening the immune system. You can get rid of yeast by increasing immunity and good bacteria in your gut and vagina, a yeast infection can be controlled by the Apply Cider Vinegar.
- Mix Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water.
- Drink it twice for a few days.
- Make a hot bath and add some vinegar.
- Soak your body in an hour. Soon the irritation the itching will be over.
- You can dilute apple cider vinegar with plain water and apply it on the affected area externally.
Garlic Heals Yeast Infection
A garlic has anti-fungal properties which fight the yeast infection. One of the main compounds of garlic name as ajoene, which is produced by the compound’s name allicin and an enzyme name Alliance. When these compounds interact each other for an antibacterial agent called allicin, then combine to form ajoene. It works by disrupting the cell walls of Candida yeast infection. The anti-fungal, antibiotic, and natural anti component present in the garlic help get rid of yeast infection.
- Smash some garlic clove and make a paste of garlic cloves. Directly apply on affected areas.
- You also use dilute garlic oil with Vitamin E oil and apply few drops on affected area.
- Try some garlic tablets or eat garlic daily.
Cranberries to Get Rid of Yeast Infection
Although cranberry juice is one of the widely known remedies to get rid of yeast infection and urinary tract infection. It is also very helpful in treating the yeast infection. Cranberries restrain the growth of fungus and bacteria by creating an acidic atmosphere in the urinary tract. An ingredient like Vitamin C, vitamin K, Fibers, and potassium and antioxidant present in cranberries that flush out the bacterias in the urinary tract. Cranberries juice also works as a detox to flush out the waste and toxins from our body. Thus reduce the chances of yeast infection.
- Drink unsweetened cranberries many times a day.
- You can consume cranberry tablets, which are available in the health store to get rid of yeast.
Boric Acid to Treat Yeast Infection
This is one of the safe and effective remedies to get rid of yeast infection. Boric acid is the chemical that performs as anti-fungal and antiviral agent for fungus infection. Studies have also found that boric acid is the safe, affordable, and helpful treatment for chronic or recurrent yeast infection. While some other anti-fungal yeast infection treatment only cure Candida Alban yeast. But Boric acid cures both the Candida Alban and Candida glabrate yeasts.
- Dilute the boric acid in clean and filtered water.
- Apply it on affected areas. Do this daily for 2 weeks.
Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Yeast Infection
Tea tree oil is a good treatment for yeast infection. It is a powerful disinfectant and most useful herbal remedy to treat many problems. Tea tree oil is very helpful in fungal infection of the skin. It also cleanses the fungal infection of the toe finger and fingernail. Tea tree oil is one of the effective remedies to get rid of yeast infection.
- Dilute the organic tea oil in a water, or olive oil instead of water for a better result.
- Rub the dilute oil on the affected area for several times.
- For vaginal infection, drop a few drops of tea tree oil on a tampon. Insert the tampon into the vagina for 2-3 hours. Repeat the process twice a day.
Olive Leaf Extract Cleanse Yeast Infection
Olive leaf and teas are being used for thousand years to treat the wound infection and many other diseases. One of the best ways to treat the Candida albicans with an olive leaf and get rid of yeast infection. Olive leaf extract has been successfully shown up as the excellent anti-fungal herb to cure the yeast infection. It has antiviral, anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to get rid of yeast infection. It can restore a good bacteria in the body.
- You can make olive leaf extract at home.
- Chop the leaves and put them into the jar with lid.
- Pour vodka on the leaves until they completely cover.
- Lid the jar and put it in a dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain the liquid and then apply it on the affected area. Do this three times a day for best results.
When to Consult Your Doctor to Get Rid of Yeast Disease:
If you shouldn’t able to self-treat a yeast infection or may have complicated yeast infection or some other kind of infection, so it’s better to consult a doctor if have following symptoms:
- You’re pregnant.
- If you have diabetes.
- You have a weak immune system.
- Serious symptoms like vaginal Fissures, tears or sores.
- If you had four or more yeast infection in a year.