Everybody in this world has a desire to get whiter teeth. People with yellow or stained hair disliked. Almost everyone this world has tried any kind of teeth whitening treatment whether it is a dental clinic or at home. In America, every year almost 2 billion dollars are used on teeth whitening treatment. This treatment is very expensive. Through this article, we are giving you best way to whiten teeth naturally.
Tips to Whiten Teeth
1.) Baking Soda- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Baking soda is the one thing which comes to my mind when it comes to teeth whitening. With its health properties, baking soda is very effective to whiten teeth.
- Make a paste of baking soda.
- Apply that paste on teeth for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar as a Way to Whiten Teeth
Washing your teeth with apple cider vinegar is the best way to whiten teeth. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to treat yellow teeth. So brush with ACV daily twice a day.
- Make a solution of half tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water.
- Brush your teeth with this solution and gargle.
- Do this daily to get rid of yellow.
3.) Banana Peel to Get Whiter Teeth
Banana peel is packed with potassium, manganese and magnesium. All these properties easily get absorbed in your teeth and make them white. So apply banana peel to get whiten teeth.
- Take a small piece of banana peel.
- Gently rub the inner part of banana peel around the teeth.
- Do this for two minutes.
- Repeat this process two times a day.
4.) Turmeric- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
With strong anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric gives relief from all gum problems. It is also a strong anti-microbial which kills all the bacterias and germs and gives you whiter teeth.
- Roast turmeric root for a few minutes.
- Make a fine powder.
- Mix a few drops of lime juice and a pinch of salt in the powder.
- Mix it well to form a paste.
- Apply this on the teeth.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
5.) Strawberry- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Filled with the malic acid, strawberry acts as a natural teeth whitener. It works as an astringent to remove surface discoloration. When combined with baking soda, it becomes the natural teeth cleaner and clears the wine stains. Strawberry is one of the cheap and best remedies to get rid of yellow teeth.
- Make a strawberry pulp from fresh strawberries.
- Mix baking soda in it and blend it to form a paste.
- Apply this on your teeth with the help of soft brushes.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and brush
6.) Hydrogen Peroxide- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Hydrogen peroxide is best known to treat all teeth related issues. With bleaching property, hydrogen peroxide removes stains off the teeth. Before using hydrogen peroxide ensure that you are using H2O2 with care because it can cause the temper to the gums and your teeth can become sensitive. Do not swallow peroxide.
- Make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
- Use this solution as a toothpaste and brush with this solution for 2-3 minutes.
- After this, Brush your teeth with regular toothpaste.
7.) Lemon- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Filled with the goodness of vitamin c, lemon works as a bleaching agent and clears the yellow stains of the teeth. It also contains citric acid that regulates the saliva production which cleanses the mouth. That’s why lemon is best way to whiten teeth.
- Take a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix it in one teaspoon of water.
- brush your teeth with this for a minute.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Now brush your teeth in your regular routine.
- Ensure to rinse your mouth with clean water because lemon can make your teeth or gums sensitive.
- Repeat this two times a week.
- Or, you can rub the lemon peel on your teeth to get rid of stained teeth.
8.) Salt- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
By restoring the lost minerals, salt help to get rid of yellow teeth. But frequent use of salt can make your teeth sensitive. So try this remedy one a week.
- Mix white salt and charcoal.
- Brush your teeth with this mixture.
- Repeat this often to get rid of yellow teeth.
9. Floss Your Teeth
Flossing is another effective and best way to get whiten teeth. It removes the food particles which may stick inside teeth. Flossing can reduce bacteria and plaque which forms tarter build-up and tends to discolor your teeth. It is a very important part of oral hygiene.
10.) Oil Pulling- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Oil pulling is the oldest and the best way to whiten teeth. It elements the bacteria, plaque and gingivitis to give a healthy smile. If you are thinking of adopting oil pulling as your teeth whitening remedy then this has to be the first thing after you wake up before brushing your teeth or eating something.
- Take a spoon of Coconut oil or Sesame oil.
- Swish the oil throughout around your teeth and mouth to get rid of bacteria and germs.
- Do this for 15-20 minutes.
- Use this process 3 to 5 times a week to get whiter teeth.
11.) Basil to Treat Yellow Teeth
Basil is good for oral health as well for our overall health. Using basil is the best way to get whiter teeth.
- Grind few dry leaves of basil to make a fine powder.
- Apply this powder instead of your toothpaste.
- Rub this basil powder on your teeth with the help of your fingers.
- or you can mix it with the regular toothpaste to get rid of yellow teeth.
- Use basil powder daily to get visibly white teeth.
12. Eat Crunchy Veggies or Fruits
consume crunchy fruits and veggies like apple, pear, celery, carrots etc to get whiter teeth. Chewing green veggies and fruits kills the bacterias and works to wash away surface stains. Fruits rich in vitamin C helps to make your teeth whiter by pulling the extra bacteria and germs. Fruits like apple and strawberry are filled with malic acid which is useful to remove the stains. So eating crunchy veggies and fruits is the best way to whiten teeth.
13.) Charcoal- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Charcoal crystals are the powerful teeth cleanser. Using charcoal is the best way to whiten teeth.
- Mix a small amount charcoal with your regular toothpaste.
- Use this mixture to brush your teeth.
- Do this two times a day to get rid of yellow teeth.
14.) Margosa- Best Way to Whiten Teeth
Margosasticks works as the astringent which good for oral health. Its antiseptic properties help you to get rid of stained teeth. Its oil is also used to treat dental cavities and bad breath as well.
- Use margosa sticks regularly instead of a toothbrush to clean the teeth.
- You can chew margosa sticks as well to get whiter teeth at home.
- You can also mix margosa oil with the toothpaste to brush your the teeth.
15.) Orange Peel to Get Whiter Teeth
Orange peel is a good source of vitamin C and calcium, which helps to get whiter teeth. So using orange peel is best way to whiten teeth. You can also use dried orange peel powder to get rid of yellow teeth.
- Crush dried orange peel to make a powder.
- Add an equal amount of bay leaf powder and mix it well.
- Add a few drops of water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your teeth and rub for a few minutes.
- Wash with fresh water.